Low Rate Approvals / Don't fulfill their end of the contract

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

Do not invest anything with this company. Total scam. They also go by Mortgage and Buying Solutions. They promise to drive traffic to your website/advertising solutions but it's been four months and we haven't even seen 1% of what they promised in the contract.

More Low Rate Approvals Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sc
      13th of May, 2009

I paid the start-up fee of $108.00 on Feb. 29, 2008, billed by Additional Biz LLC. I was extremely pressured into giving them my credit card. I explained to the representative (Brian), that I could not afford to invest. The representative and the manager used high pressure sales tactics close the sale. Originally, I was seeking infomation about a home-business. I don't know why I gave them my credit card. I was so upset and called back immediately to cancel the transaction. I was told, it was too late. (They could have cancelled the transaction) It was suggested that I call the credit card company, but they could not cancel, as I gave them my permission. For their web-hosting service, I would be receive three months free. Then, starting June 2008 thru August 2008, I would be billed $19.95 permonth by Capitol funding.
    Because I complained, the website was removed eleven days later on March 11, 2008. I have been billed every month (Now ten Months) since August 2008 for a website that they removed. Each month, I call my credit card company to dispute the charges and they credit me every month. Additional Biz LLC now bills me under the name EFunding in order to collect money from me.

13th of May, 2009

I forgot to mention the name of the company which was Low Rate Approvals at www.lowrateapprovalscom. They must be connected with EFunding LLC. Their website street address doesn't match the address filed with the AZ State Secretary. The AZ yellow pages shows the same address as the website but with a different zip code. Whats ging on!

13th of May, 2009

I agree with the complaint.

• Tr
      7th of Jun, 2009

omg. I was just called yesterday from this company and fell for it then decided to look them up online tonight and low and behold, not one single positive review. I paid with my debit card and am hoping my bank will be able to help me dispute this transaction and get my money back.

• Tr
      7th of Jun, 2009

sounds legit

31st of Jul, 2009

I was called yesterday, and they used the same high pressure tactics! Because I was scammed before though I did not let them get away with it! I told them I needed a couple days to check them out and boy am I glad I did.

• Gu
      4th of Sep, 2009

I was pressured to get into Additional biz, LLC I did understand that the money back gaurantee involved waiting for a year. The start up fees are nothing once they hook you for the advertizing and there is no gaurantee you will ever sell anything in your stores, and no returns on advertizing expenses. I have been had my website for over a month and there has not been one purchase though there is some evidense that I have had some visitors. For all I know the staff at Additional Biz sits around visiting the sites from various lap tops to fulfill the traffic obligations of the contracts.

• Do
      14th of Jan, 2010

Feeling empathy for all of you who have been taken advantage of, I thought I might give you some advise about how to stop those transactions. You need to cancel that debit/credit card with your bank and have them issue you a new one. Report it as a lost or stolen card. Then fill out a fraud report with your bank (changing the cc'd might be sufficient but let's make things solid) and specify on the fraud report that the following companies (list all entities involved) are committing fraud by attempting to run your credit card without your approval. DO NOT admit to your bank that you made a mistake and gave them your information, they will not help you or allow you to call it fraud if you do! This will flag them as a fraudulent organization with that banking institution and at least will stop the transactions from being processed. Future knowledge...never tell your bank you gave anyone your bank acct information willingly, they wont reverse the charges or sympathize with you.
    Sincerely Smartie Pants

14th of Jan, 2011

**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- 800-982-0221 Ext 401 --- email: mcooper@bcarecovery.com or srobinson@bcarecovery.com