Low Price Subs / Fraudulent company

I found this website through someone who ordered a magazine and DID receive it. I then placed an order for six magazines subscriptions. All had prices that were too good to be true. I should have known! I ordered in July and was told that I would receive my first issues in 6-8 weeks. I have not received any issue of the six and I cannot get them to reply to my email. I paid through PayPal and my account was debited. They sent me a receipt via email which I sent back to them to reference but still no answer. This is a total scam. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is!

Va

Comments

11th of Mar, 2009

I searched on Google and saw several postings that www.lowpricesubs.com could be a fraud. Well, I paid for my subs back in Aug 2008 and finally received the first two issues of one of my mags today (Mar 2009). So, it just takes a while.

• At
      5th of Jul, 2010

I purchased Woman's Day from them for $3, and I received the subscription still receiving it too. They also gave me Weight Watchers & ESPN for FREE, and I purchase Rachael Ray's magazine for $5 and I've received each issue.

As far as I'm concerned they are legit, and I received all the magazines I paid for and the magazine they gave to me for FREE.

It definitely takes along time to receive the magazines, but if you can't wait you can always file a dispute with paypal and get your money back.