Loving Acres / Fraudulent misrepresentation of breeding & health qualities of dogs violations of Florida Puppy Lemon Laws

1 350 Weather Wood CourtLeesburg, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 352-787-8669

Fraudulently misrepresents the quality and health of her dogs. Her dogs have genetic and hereditary diseases, and some congenital diseases, that she does not disclose to the buyer. Some of these health issues may cost the buyer thousands of dollars for vet costs. Although she claims she has a health guarantee, she does not honor it and has no qualms in violating her State of Florida Statutes 828.29, which is Florida's Puppy Lemon Law.

She claims her dogs are multi-champions... however, many of the championships won by her dogs are only for "puppy" class and misc. Contests such as "Halloween Costumes"... these awards are nevertheless worthless.

Some Dog Show Judges may question her knowledge (or lack thereof) in dog breeding and her unethical business practices.

Comments

14th of Jan, 2010

We have bought two dogs from Wanda. Both were champions and both were healthy. Wanda gave us a contract which listed all genetic defects that could occur and gave us a gaurentee that was fair. She has always worked with us and helped with any questions we might have. We went to her house on several occations, and it was very clean. All the dogs lived right there in the main rooms with her, which we liked. Even slept with them. She had a nice yard where they could access anytime to run and play. Her whole world was about her precious babies in grooming and making sure every need was met. All of her family had their laps full of dogs or pups whenever they sat down. We have recomended her to many other people! All were happy! Occationally I hear a rumor from someone who has read these slanders and I am amazed that there are not more of us out there to write a rebuttle!! I know that some people are afraid that they too will be a target of these bad rumors if they defend Wanda. I think people should go to Wanda's and see for yourselves that these are really unfounded. If someone had a bad experience, I cannot imagine Wanda not taking the dog back and abiding by her contract. She is really passionate about others, being fair and doing what is best for her babies. She was a nurse before breeding dogs and that shows in her caring attitude!! The only thing I can accuse Wanda of is caring too much what others say bad about her. Talk is cheap and I think more people would see that if they would go there themselves and see for themselves as we have. When I die I want to be one of WANDA'S FAMILY DOGS!! No cages, lots of love, lots of room to be a dog and my own personal brass bed! Who knew they even made tiny brass beds for little dogs! rginvestigations@comcast.net