LoveYourPets.com / Item not received, no phone number and not email response!

On September 30, 2015 I ordered two dog id tags from love your pets. To date I have not received them. I did receive an email telling me that the items had been shipped but they explained they do not use tracking information. I waited a reasonable amount of time and when they did not arrive I attempted to look up their phone number. You will not find a phone number for this company anywhere on their site or internet. All they have listed is a fax number and address. Their site does allow you to send them an email. I did. No reply in three days. I sent another email. Again 3 days no reply. My next step is to explore my alternatives. I have read the complaints listed against them both negative and positive. All I want is my dog id tags or my money back. They suggest it takes the post office a long time to ship across the USA. It has been 17 days since the order and 16 days since the shipping notification. I ship items across the USA nearly everyday and they arrive within 3-5 business days. The amount of time this has taken is unreasonable. Their failure to answer an email is unreasonable. The lack of any phone number for their company is unreasonable. This complain is informational only. I am not accusing this company of anything except being unreasonable at this point. Rest assured, however, I will update this complaint if the tags are received. I will also update it if they are not received. I will also update regarding my next step in the process of recovery so that others will be able to follow a realistic and sure way to obtain redress for a situation such as this.

Be
Oct 16, 2015

Comments

• Ed
      Aug 17, 2016

I find myself in the same boat. The owner claims to not be aware of any dissatisfied customers who did not get great customer service.

Well, he/she will be because the response has been terrible. They don't stand by their guarantee.