Lovers Lane / Sells used clothing

I am a cross dresser so occasionally I shop at Lovers Lane. I purchased a really nice looking piece of lingerie. When I got home to try it on for my wife, I noticed the crotch area was filled with cream stains and pubic hair. I knew it was someone's bodily fluids because I took a good long sniff. The store won't let me return or exchange the piece. Now I am noticing that I am developing a rash down there. This has totally ruined my intimacy with my wife and other partners.I will never shop there again!

Gi

Comments

Re
  3rd of Jun, 2016
Lovers Lane - Stay away
Lovers Lane

If you're looking for a certain something for that special someone in your life, steer clear of Lover's Lane. They operate both "intimate" stores and a website. The problem is that a lot of their product is used - returned clothing is given a once over then put back on the shelves, if items show no signs of use (disgusting), they're resold. Not only is this disgusting and unsanitary, it's illegal. Keep that in mind if you're looking at intimate items. For all you know it could have been used by someone else, cleaned, then returned. I bought an outfit for my wife, only to find "stains" in a certain area of the item. I cannot explain how repulsed I was. I did call their customer service and they were pleasant and offerred me a refund, but the whole idea of the situation is just foul. I won't shop there ever again for the simple fact of I don't know where the item has been, if it's been used, or if contains any diseases.