LoveMyShoes.com / Scams - order never sent!

I placed an order on March 18th and never received it. I sent several emails to no avail. I finally got hold of a customer service rep about 10 days ago and after being on live chat for over 50 minutes, I was given the run around as to why my order wasn't sent. Another service rep called to say that the order would go out and gave me a tracking number so that I could keep tabs on the order. Here it is April 5th and I called UPS with my tracking number only to find out that the order was never given to them. Strangely they billed my pay pal account the same day that I placed my order, but now when I go into the website to check on my order, it says order not found.

Beware!

Comments

• Je
      8th of Apr, 2007

Dear Customer,

I am the department head for customer service. If you like, you may call me directly at 631-873-2204 or email me jeff@lovemyshoes.com and I will do everything in my power to resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

Regards,
    Jeffrey A. Shain

• Yv
      14th of May, 2007

Re: Love My Shoes (LoveMyShoes.Com)

I placed an order with your company back in December 2006. Order # 101227. I received my order however I was not happy with 2 pair of boots that I had purchased. I immediately sent the boots back after receiving the return sender label which took about 3 weeks after giving the run around. I yet to receive my refund back regarding the boots that was returned to your company.

I have had several chats with your representative, and have been told that someone will give me a call and I have not received a call nor have I received my refund. Here it is May and nothing has been done that I was told by your chat representative. I am very unhappy and unpleased as to how your company has treated me as a customer. I would like my refund asap. I am tired of waiting. I have children to feed and bills to pay I have no room for missing funds in my life. I shouldn't have to go through this ordeal to receive my hard working money back from your company. You have received your merchandise back > I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

• Ei
      23rd of Jul, 2007

I placed an order for two pairs of shoes and they did not fit, I got my label promptly and they credited my account in one week. I will continue to do business with them as my first experience was a very positive one. I had online support and her name was India and she was lovely and helpful. I will continue to recommend Lovemyshoes.com.

• Mi
      10th of Sep, 2007

This company has a horrible track record with customer service. Don't believe me? See for yourself:

If you've been mistreated as a customer, do what others have done and add your complaint to their permanent record. Contact the BBB of New York at bbbnewyork.org.