LovelyWholesaleorder was not expedited and completely wrong.

I place an expedited order on 9/22/16 asked for a refund on the 28th cause it had not been shipped out yet. Jerry the complaint guy says they were still waiting on some pieces. I told him whatever they did please do not ship and to refund my money. He shipped it anyway. I order a long sleeve cover up . and got short. The pants were nothing like its description and didn't cover my ankles, im only 5'4. The long sleeve extra large jacket came 3 inches above my wrist. The 2piece cotton pants set wasn't even with the order, it didn't come at all as of yet. The one piece skinny jump suite were missing the holes where your thumb goes, as it was advertised. The swim suite lace wasn't sewn in place all the way. out of 9 items only 3 were right. I ordered $100 worth of product paid $60 for expedited shipping. Ive never had this kind of problem ordering on line. Lovelywholesale was responding to my complaints the same day before my order was shipped. Now that's its here I cant get a response from no one. I would like a full refund on my expedited fees. I don't want the product no kind of way would like to ship it back for my refund

• Lakiat's Response, Jul 10, 2019

I don't have a complaint at this time. i thought that I was missing an item, but i found it after thoroughly looking thru my stuff. I have never really had a problem with this company, other than some of the items not fitting me correctly. But I've been ordering from them for 5 yrs now and I'm satisfied with them

• Rhonda23's Response, Oct 08, 2019

I just wanted to say that I ordered the incorrect size, notified Lovelywholesale of the correct size needed and they replied within hours. I love their clothing line, I love the customer service and will definitely order again and again. Great job Lovelywholesale.

Es
Oct 04, 2016

Comments

Dec 19, 2016

How did you contact them

• Mz
      Dec 29, 2016

i would like to know how you got in contact with them.fee.[protected]@gmail.com thank you

• Re
      Nov 18, 2017

@mzblessed Thank you for this.

• Ti
      Oct 22, 2017

I haven't got my order either it has been 2weeks now

• Re
      Nov 18, 2017

This too is my experience.

• Ne
      Dec 11, 2018
    LovelyWholesale - Order not sent out
    242 East 56th Street, 242 east 56 street,11203, 242
    Brooklyn
    Connecticut
    Lovelywholesale.com

I order from them since.wen and order still processing.I really fed up.

• Ni
      Dec 12, 2018
    LovelyWholesale - R2018112315492
    354 enright court
    pittsbugh

I ordered several items from you guys over a week ago. I paid extra for the 6-10 day shipping! I cant track down my order none of your customer service numbers work.. This is beyond ridiculous!!! I really wish i would have read these comments before ever purchasing anything from this site!!!

Dec 31, 2018
    LovelyWholesale - My personal experience has been a good one.
    534 Crowfield Road
    Phoenix
    Arizona

My personal experience has been a good one.I received my order at the estimated date and i was satisfied with the pendant key chain i ordered.They were cute and original.

• Ca
      Dec 31, 2018
    LovelyWholesale - Excellent quality
    3826 Arbutus Drive
    North Miami
    Florida

Excellent quality, fast shipping !

• Ka
      Jan 05, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - Haven't received my merchandise I ordered a month ago!!
    London
    Arkansas
    LovelyWholesale.Com

I ordered a 2 piece dress from Lovely Wholesale a month ago on 11/24 & I still haven't received it or any kind of info on shipping etc!! They sure got my money & I'm very upset to not know anything!!!

• Ti
      Jan 05, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - Never recieved order
    Owensboro
    Kentucky

I ordered on the 2nd of december amd still havnt recieved anything and i have no way to track it. I need a working number and i would like to speak to someone.

• Be
      Jan 06, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - One of the best websites for online shopping!

The quality of their clothes is amazing! If you would ask me, everything in their website is such a steal and a wardrobe staple plus, the fact that their items are very affordable just gets me happy. I really love Lovelywholesale ! :)

• El
      Jan 06, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - My fit I order
    1940 Atlanta Road - N-02
    Smyrna
    Delaware

I order my fit haven't received my things but it say it have been shipped but I haven't received it ! I spent my money I expect to see my fit or my money back it shouldn't take a whole month to get to me, so can y'all see about that

• Ke
      Feb 11, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - A two piece jumper

I been ordered my things back on January 27. Where's my order.

•   Feb 11, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - The clothes are of good quality and fit well.

I got a couple of shirts and the patterns are nice and the fabric washes well. Well worth the money, and they ship on time.

• As
      Feb 11, 2019
    Lovely WholeSale - havent recieved items

I havent recived my items and I paid for expedited shipping! i would like a full REFUND or my ITEMS SHIPPED TODAY!!! P2019012583081

• Ak
      Mar 17, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - I never received my clothes

I've never received my pagages and I purchased them like 3 weeks ago. I'm confused ..

• Da
      Apr 02, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - Everything

This site is really awesome and very different. I've not had any customer service issues with your company the many times I've ordered. Thank you so much. Although other people are bashing your company, I want to take the time and say something positive.

• Mi
    LovelyWholesale - Please dont order frm this web site

I never received my items. I ordered my items in March its April now and Im still waiting. This website is a SCAM period. I demand a FULL REFUND. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN.

• Al
    LovelyWholesale - My package

I haven't received my package and the tracking number I was provided with didnt shows up in any system as far as fed ex ups etc Please Help Me

• Th
    LovelyWholesale - dress

Afternoon. My name is Sophia Hatcher. I ordered a dress on March 22, 2019. I paid for express delivery. I never received my product. Is there a tracking number that I can track my product? Can someone please call me at
    [protected].

• Ls
      Apr 27, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - Have not received package

LT412887439CN

I have not received my order. I placed in February. It is the end of April Please advise. Of a status update. Or something anything. I have made many attempts for customers services an creating tickets with error problems. Please Express ship my package..If not I will be reporting this to my bank as fraudulent.

L.simon
    [protected]

• Mi
      May 19, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - Swim wear

I need a bigger size the tops of the swim suits are to small an the cover up it too short can I get an xxl in them please can you send me a return label so I can send them back

• Go
      Jun 08, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - Clothing Purchased

Some of these items dont look like the pics on the website the material is cheap and not constructed properly. I am not happy. I will be letting people know about the bad items

• Ho
      Jun 29, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - Not a complaint
    Lovelywholesale.com

I love this site. Dont have anything bad to say about them. If you havent received your items be sure to write a ticket to them. I promise they will do their best to fix all of your problems. Ive been ordering for 2 years and I love it!! I always get my items everytime I order from them. Customer service is great.

• La
      Jul 17, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - Missing my item

• La
      Jul 30, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - My order

I did fast shipping, I been sending tickets to whoever that's with lovely whole sale at this point I would like a REFUND because I still haven't got a tracking number I will be going out of town Friday that was my whole point of doing fast shipping and paying more so I can get my stuff early. Very unprofessional...

Aug 04, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - Refund/ wrong size clothes

I was sent the wrong size clothes & while trying on the pants one of the handles broke . I reached out to the customer service about my refund but they seem to be lying. I just wanted To return the items and receive my money back.

• Pa
      Aug 26, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - Lovelytrendy bob WIGS and lovely BRAIDED wig

product cancelled. Ordered at least 5 items so I thought.i want a refund meaning I want my money put back on my card

Sep 24, 2019
    LovelyWholesale - Clothing

I have yet to receive a tracking number or my order. Its going on 3 months since I placed my order. I believe this company is a scam. I am not the only one. There are several out there. I cannot reach a live person. I want to report them.

• Rh