Despite of numerous formal complaints made to aware the local agencies, no action has been taken as if now to prevent the Spread of DENGUE.
In scenarios while INTERNATIONAL AGENCIES ARE RUNNING TO CEASE THE SWINE FLU UNDER SUCH SCENARIOS CAN WE HAVE OUR DOMESTIC HEALTH AGENCIES AND MCD TO JOIN HANDS AND STOP DENGUE mosquitoes FROM GENERATION.
Colony is in threat of spread of DENGUE MOSQUITOES IN THE AREA. Till now nothing has been done to prevail the endanger accumulation of water due to ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION MADE ON ROAD BY OWNER OF MR MEHANT
G-4/165 AND G-4/166 SECTOR-16 ROHINI DELHI -110085
ONA DAILY BASIS HUGE AMOUNT OF WATER IS LODGED OUTSIDE HOUSE WHICH CANNOT BE REMOVED FROM SELF CLEANING. NUMEROUS TIMES MANY COMPLAIN HAVE BEEN MADE TO MCD LOCAL AGENCIES TO REMOVE LODGED WATER OUTSIDE HOUSE ACCUMLATED FROM A WEEK ON EVERY ALTERNATE WASH MADE BY SIDEOWNERS.
WATER WASH INCLUDES:
1. WATER USED FOR HOUSE-CLEANING MADE BY OWNER OF HOUSE CAUSING WATER LODGING
2. RAIN WATER CAUSING WATER LODGING
3. WASHING CAR ON DAILY BASIS CAUSING WATER LODGING
4. OVERFLOWS OF WATER TANKS AND THUS SPREAD OF WATER FROM ROOF OF HOUSE TO ROAD CAUSING WATER LODGING
5. LEAKAGE OF 2 WATER COOLER DURING FILL MADE BY OWNER ON DAILY BASIS.
Such nuisance has eaten up my brain and given me huge mental stress and has taken peace of my life.
CAN V HAVE LOCAL AGENCIES TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND DO THE NEEDFUL TO SAVE OUR COLONY FROM THE SPREAD OF DENGUE mosquitoes.
Your earliest step in this regard would be highly appreciated
Looking forward to hear from you.,
Thanking You In Anticipation
ROHINI DELHI -110085