Lovely Flora World / dead and dying flowers for mothers day
I am devastated to have to write and complain about the Mother's Day flowers that my daughter bought for me.
I believe the order number is 328074.
My daughter was very excited, having chosen flowers in my favourite colours, and has been asking since Saturday whether they had arrived. They have just been delivered this morning and are in a very sorry state. They are completely dry and floppy, the heads are almost falling off the roses, the foliage is wilted and the whole bouquet is squashed.
I would like my daughter to be refunded please. She has very little money and to have spent money on what should have been a lovely gift for me but instead is an apology for a bunch of flowers is not acceptable.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope you will have refunded my daughter.
Mrs Samantha Roberts
More Lovely Flora World Complaints & Reviews
- lovelyfloraworld.com - flower delivery service
- Lovely Flora World - don't use them
- Lovely Flora World - mothers day flowers 
- Lovely Flora World - "mother's day flowers" a dead dried up mess arrived, refund me now 
- Lovely Flora World - products are worst online, they send out flowers without water and when they arrived they are dying
- Lovely Flora World - order incorrect
- Lovely Flora World - flowers
- Lovely Flora World - lovely flora world
- Lovely Flora World - flowers nothing like what site says.
- Lovely Flora World - mothers day flowers