Lovely Flora Worldavoid at all costs

P Nov 21, 2017 Review updated:

Why does not this company learn from their own mistakes? So many words were said, so many bad reviews were written. They have a lot of time to get their stuff together and improve their service, but they are still where they were and not planning to get better. How are you still operating having such a terrible reputation? Does anyone buy from you? It's marvelous if it's true.
People, you're warned. If you don't want to get dead flowers and awfully made bouquets, you better stay away from these clowns.

• D
      Aug 20, 2018
    Lovely Flora World - non delivery of flowers
    United Kingdom

Flowers have been paid for but no flowers delivered. No response after contacting customer services 4 times.

• T
      Aug 20, 2018
    Lovely Flora World - mothers day flowers
    United Kingdom

Received 2 days late and dying. Worst online flowers i have ever seen by far. They looked absolutely nothing like the picture on their website. Never again!! No response from company to my several emails. Very poor.

• D
      Aug 21, 2018
    Lovely Flora World - non delivery
    Lovelyfloraworld.com

I placed 2 orders for flowers to be delivered on Saturday 11th March in time for mother's day. As of today, Wednesday 14th, they have not arrived. I have had no response to emails that I have sent. I'm appalled and embarrassed! This company needs closing down - absolutely disgusted!

• L
      Aug 21, 2018
    Lovely Flora World - two flower orders
    United Kingdom

This company is a joke, they should be closed down! I have not received either of my orders! I am out of pocket by £40 and I can't see them refunding me, this is terrible service do not but from this site! Lovely flora world

• L
      Feb 25, 2019
    Lovely Flora World - Bouquet didn’t arrive from lovely flora world
    United Kingdom

Bouquet ordered for a friend's birthday. Didn't arrive. No answer from the company after several emails. Very disappointed as I had to ask my friend if she'd received them. Contacting my bank to try and get my money back.

• B
      Apr 08, 2019
    Lovely Flora World - Complaint Reference: [[TC-[protected]]]
    United Kingdom

I ordered the Mothers Day gift of flowers balloon & chocolates on the 29th March - we have still not received them, the email address no longer exists, no phone number!! Very annoyed that we cant contact this company!