Love Travel 218 East Main Street Auburn, WA 98002 / Loveless in Seattle

Love Travel 218 East Main Street Auburn, WA 98002

Requested pricing for a group Cruise of 32 cabins. Margaret the owner took 4 weeks to get the prices. Once she said she had them we drove over 40 miles to meet here as she refused to email them to us. We get there and she had nothing in nature of prices. Just round figures. She indicated the Holland America had not yet got the contract to her, But she wanted us to sign a contract to book in our 70 bodies with here exclusively. I refused and asked her why she had me drive all the way there and had nothing to show me. She said she never said she had the prices. I proceeded to play back her initial voicemail where she the stated she had them. She then began to start yelling at me that we harassed her into saying this. We had all of thee emails and two phone calls in four weeks. I informed her that not only would we not be using there services but we would inform anyone who asked about travel agents not to shop at Love Travel And we left. All the while her yelling profanities at my wife and I.

Later we were contacted by police informing us that they request we never come back, As we were harassing them. This was so outrageous we had to post this complaint. I assured Auburn Police that we would never be in contact with them again. After explaining this situation the officer proceeded to inform us that they called in a all to familiar complaint on some one else just a month beforehand. It would seem that Love Travel should be named Loveless Travel. Margaret and Eva are the owners agents we were subjected to. Oh and some days later she managed to contact some of the folks on our party list and told them that they are confirmed with there company. There folks are out of control and we would strongly caution any one if they are thinking of using these folks. Signed Jim and Janet Strober - Loveless in Seattle.

Comments

• Je
      6th of Dec, 2007

The worst service we have ever experienced. Love travel booked a 21 day Europe excursion, They botched Most all the hotel dates, We were left in the lurch with no rooms at three locations, We found out that they booked some of the rooms at second rate prices in trade for point for future clients to be sent that way, We had to pay the difference when we got there, Three flight reservations were booked in the wrong name all together, They apparently crossed our names with a different client and that client had our bookings. There is so many ways Margaret screwed this trip up its to much to list here. In the end it cost us over 2200.00 US dollars to fix there screw ups along the way. They refused to reimburse us when we returned and was hung up on every time we called after we indicated we wanted a refund for just there mistakes.Margaret said at one point " What do you want now its done and your home now this is not a store we don't negotiate after the fact" We took her and Love Travel to court, (AS WELL THE ABOVE OTHER CLIENT THAT GOT OUR DATES JOINED US IN COURT HE WON AS WELL) We won every penny back.
    They refused to pay after the judgment and we had to execute a second court case to force payment. We got it but it was a long time to get it and the pains of all the court dates were costly in time.
    Bottom line, is do some research on these folks, There is a host of other similar complaints about Margaret and Love Travel at 218 E. Main St Auburn, WA 98002.
    There are many other agents out there so don't take the chance on these guys, The odds are not in your favor.

Jeremy & Brenda Selmer - Auburn Wa