Love Technologies, Inc / Refund

1 PO Box 18352Golden, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 303-674-8252

I would like to cancel the magazine subscription as soon as possible, I am not able to contact a live person by phone to cancel it. I felt pressured by the salesman, and felt like I need to make a purchase to get him to leave my house at 9:30 at night. I am a single mom and I cannot afford this at this time. I would like a full refund, I have faxed, called and emailed the company for cancellation and refund within the 3 day cancellation period.
I would like to have my check either shredded or a refund in the amount of $42 mailed back to me asap:

Julie Parke
623 W. Guadalupe Rd. #136, Mesa, Az, 85210
[protected]
julie_parke@q.com

Comments

• St
      19th of Dec, 2008

I would like to cancel my order. I was told you all would call before the 3rd day to verify but you have not called yet. Then when I called the number you have on your form (long distance) your lines are being repaired for a month. This is bad business you should always have a customer service number. I can not have you cash my checks. Please contact me and return my checks like it says on the back side of your form. I followed the rules now you please do the same. This is my cancellation!!! You have my info!

5th of Mar, 2009

Iwould like to cancel my order. I have been trying to get you on the phone with no luck. My receipts # are the following F00032155, F434458 and F434457. The checks can not be cashed . Pls contact me.