Love and Chic / FAKE

United States Review updated:
Love and Chic
This company appears to sell authentic design clothes from all kinds of brands but all is produced in Turkye and fake!

N  27th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
yeah it's true i'm french and loveandchic only sell fake produce who're come from turkye

don't buy in this website ans don't pay with your credit card,
N  1st of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
How do you know they sell fake? Any proof for your words?
D  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I think, this is not true! I bought from this store. Great products, 24/7 customer support and fast shipping. It is allot of competition on line and it is sad that some people use this methods to put a good business down. Shame.
N  10th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Actually I got some proof myself by ordering three shirts from Loveandchic.com. In two of them (a Dolce&Gabbana T-shirt and Roberto Cavalli shirt) the holograms attached to tags seem to be fakes. Sad!
A  2nd of Sep, 2009 by
I bought a pair off designer shoes of this “loveandchic.com” site.
Roberto Cavalli they were supposed to be.
What I got was a piss-poor, cheap rotten knock-off pair of shite.
They appear to be an American Webshop, but they are Turkeys. (Turkish)

So be warned.
A  26th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I bought Dolce & Gabbana t-shirts from Loveandchic.com. They were all fake. Official Dolce & Gabbana seller in my country proved that they were fake. so I returned them but they didn't even returned me all of my money. I really want to sue them!! ###ing Turkish!!
N  14th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Hello. My entire wordrobe is from LOVEANDCHIC & Everyone I know shops from there too! I also have friends that use to work at Dolce&Gabbana & Gucci. They also buy from LOVEANDCHIC because the clothing is authentic. IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THROUGH THE SITE AND TALK TO THE REPRESENTATIVES IT TELLS YOU THERE ARE SHIPPING OFFICES IN CANADA & TURKEY, THE ITEMS ARE NOT FROM TURKEY! before complaining and writing ### actually get proof and actually talk to them! I see constant writings about them on line and MOST of them are from the same PERSON claiming the items are fake! THINK BEFORE WRITING SOMETHING
N  20th of Oct, 2009 by
I plan on ordering a large quantity from this site, but these allegations sure do give me pause. How do I verify whether or not a product is authentic. I do agree with some of the comments regarding complaints that cannot be substantiated. Show proof that these items aren't real by attaching photos. I will do so once I order from loveandchic.com
A  29th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE... PLESE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE - BECAREFUL CAUSE THEY HAVE OTHER SITES LIKE WWW.FOREVERFASHION.COM AND WWW.ONLINE-BOUTIQUE.EU AND WWW.FASHION-4-U.COM. (look at their male models for example, they all the same wearing the same clothing) i ordered some stuff from them and took it to my D&G store in london. They then sent the items to ITaly to be thoroughly examined and recently received them back and was advised they all fake. If u have a look on their website and compare it to whats on the ORIGINAL brand's wesbtie you'll find none of the stuff is exact matches... example... look at thir D&G stuff... NOW go to www.store.dolcegabbana.com (orignal D&G website) and compare their clothing, some of the stuff is slightly similar but still not exact... Please dont order from them, save yourselves being ripped off like many have been...
N  29th of Oct, 2009 by
A  30th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I bought a Gucci shirt last year from this site too. The sewing is not very neat all throughout the shirt. I asked them if it is original and they said it was but I am pretty sure it is 100% fake..I am from Singapore by the way..
N  15th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
"Show proof that these items aren't real by attaching photos. "

Well. Here´s a hologram from a "D&G"-shirt I bought from Loveandshit.com.

Does it look like a genuine D&G hologram? No it doesn´t.

A  26th of Dec, 2009 by
Authentication investigation of www.loveandchic.com

Given my interest in buying over $1000 worth of product on the site www.loveandchic.com and lured in by tempting offers, I decided to do investigative work for a proper authentication judgement of this online retailer before I made my purchase.

The site contained odd misspellings of product names, strange return policies and undisclosed product naming from the manufacturer. But what I found most suspicious was the same inventory was to be found on several sites:

There is a mixed discussion online wether this online retailer was selling authentic products or not. I decided to investigated complex products to replicate, like high-end hand bags and shoes, to see if I could find manufacturing shortcoming in the products offered at www.loveandchic.com

As you can see on this image. The sole is significantly different. The strap lacks the logo and variations in the leather type seem to be different (this might be the photography though).

Never the less—I believe its clear to tell this product is a replica and therefor I conclude that www.loveandchic.com is illegally claiming to be retailing authentic products and I hope legal action will be taking against them to stop their fraud.

A  28th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Its all blatantly fake. I ordered a few things and it was laughable. some pieces are better knock-offs than others, but still FAKE. Stay AWAY!!
N  8th of Jan, 2010 by
I bought a pair of D&G jeans, a Gucci scarve from this company. Both are fake. The quality was extremely poor. Stay away from this site.
N  24th of Dec, 2010 by
are the prada shoes fake?
A  31st of Jan, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I want my money back! I purchased a Gucci bag and sent to Taiwan to resale. Gucci in Taiwan said it was a fake one so I wanted to return. They told me it was authentic but they let me return. When I send it back to Turkey with their "instruction", I didn't use register mail. It took months and they still said they didn't get it. After I asked USPS to investigate the package, they said it was in Turkey's customs/post office(they said customs and post office are together in Turkey) but the company just said they didn't get it. I was struggling over this for a long time. Before Christmas they finally told me that they decided to refund me and said they had already done my refund. I didn't get it, so I asked and asked every few days. I still liked a fool. They finally decided not to reply my emails. The customer supports said they could do nothing but had me email the managers. It was a joke because no one wanted to reply my emails. they were rude and hung up on me! I later sent them some emails telling them I'd try my best to sue them even it might cost me more than I spent on the bag! They still didn't care! This care has been more than half year. I'm still struggling. If you don't want to refund me, please don't fool me that I was already refunded. However, I am here to ask some help because I determine get my money back or I'll not let go. I need more people to join me if possible. If they are not afraid, fine. They will! Help me!!!
A  28th of Apr, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
BUYERS BEWARE: Love and Chic site sells replicas. I could tell. I was a victim by them. Bought a pair of Gucci shoes. The BOX, SHOE BAG and SHOES are REPLICAS. I CAN ATTACH PHOTOS IF YOU WANT. I do not gain from saying these words but I just want everyone to be aware that they sell fake.
N  23rd of Sep, 2011 by
Guys, let me tell you one thing. I personally know the owners of the website you are reffering to. There are 2 guys, one from Canada and the other one is Russian, their store is in Istanbul. Actually they are close to me more than you cant imagine. I am not gonna make any comments on their products whether are fake or not however I have seen some people here swearing at Turkish people for this and again the owners are from Canada and Russia NOT TURKISH but based in Turkey tho, thats true. Plus some people mentioned couple of more sites that belong to these 2 guys and in total there are 5 sites operated by them, these are the ones I know.
N  3rd of Jan, 2012 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I compared the tags form a Dolce & Gabbana shirt I bought from the Dolce & Gabbana store and they were different. I then took the shirt to the store and verfied that the love&chic one was a FAKE.