LOUISA'S ON MAIN / NOT GIVING WHAT VOUCHER SAID

1 South Africa Review updated:

I PRINTED A VOUCHER AND WANTED TO SPOIL MY SISTER AS SHE HAS BEEN SICK. SO I SELECTED THE VOUCHER I DID FOR A " MINI HAIR TREATMENT.THE APPOINTMENT WAS MADE FOR THE 13TH JUNE 2009 AT 13H00PM. WHEN MY SISTER ARRIVED AT THE SALON WHERE LOUISA WAS AT SHE WAS TOLD THAT SHE MUST PAY FOR A WASH, CUT AND BLOW AND WILL THEN RECEIVE A FREE MANICURE OR PEDICURE. NOW I DONT SEE WHAT THAT HAS TO DO WITH A MINI HAIR TREATMENT. BEACUSE WHEN I PHONED TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT I ASKED IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT SHE MUST PAY FOR OR ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINES. SHE WAS HIGHLY EMBARESSED JUST IMAGINE ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON YOU BEING TOLD THAT IN A SALON. SHE DIDNT HAVE MONEY WITH HER AS I SAID TO HER DONT WORRY YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING I SPOKE TO THE OWNER LOUISA AND SHE SAYS ITS FINE, ITS A FREE TREATMENT YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY. THIS IS THE NUMBER I DIALLED TO MAKE THE APPOINTMENT [protected]. I DONT THINK I WANT TO CONTINUE WITH THIS AMAZING VOUCHERS BECAUSE IT ISNT SO AMAZING AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. AS A PAYING CUSTOMER I DEMAND BETTER SERVICE THAN I HAVE RECEIVED.
BONITA EKSTEEN
MEMBER NUMBER: AVM-EKST-1

Comments

• Am
      23rd of Apr, 2010

Dear Bonita,

We regret to hear about your bad experience with one of our partners. Amazing Vouchers partners need to formally agree to an offering, and honour that to our members who want to redeem their vouchers. We are doing regular audits on our partners to ensure that they honour the vouchers they offer to our members. If partners are letting our members down, we take the matter up with the relevant partner, and remove them from our voucher list, if necessary.

You are welcome to contact our Customer Service Department on 021 525 5300, should you need any assistance. It is important for us to know about these incidents as soon as they happen, so we can take immediate action.

Regards,