Louis Vuittonm41054 / receiving the fake bag from lv store

I have bought a bag from LV Vietnam, I was so excited to get the bag without checking because I thought buying from LV store can't be fake. After left the store, still seating in my car, open the bag to check and then I saw the print on the strap was not in line. I felt very weird then I started to check other detail with my friend who got the real bag, she told me about the srew on my bag also different. From then I lost all my confident with LV, how can LV allow this kind of product selling on their store? I m paying for expensive price not the cheap bag selling on the street to get this kind of quality. Please return my money so I can get other thing more value than LV bag.

Louis Vuitton

• Updated by Rosilynguyen, Apr 07, 2018

I bought the bag from LV store in Vietnam but I m not sure whether it's authentic or fake Because the print of monogram is very strange, please check the photo as per attached

• Updated by Rosilynguyen, Apr 15, 2018

Yes, same here, lucky I bought in my country so after accident I came back and made a big noise, in the end they changed a new bag for me. Can’t imagine if I bought it in Paris so I don’t think they will change the new one for me. The reason ppl paid expensive for the LV bag because they trust on their quality, they must have a professional quality control before sell products in their stores, HOW COME THEY CAN SELL THIS KIND OF BAD QUALITY TO PPL, same as FAKE BAG

Ro
Apr 07, 2018

Comments

Apr 14, 2018

3 years ago while on holiday in Paris, I bought a large beige capucine bag and matching wallet from the LV sstore in Champs Elysees. I was told there is no stock and to come back the next day to pick up. I paid good money for the bag and wallet. I agree. It was my fault. For not checking the merchandise carefully, but I am buyin from the LV store, so I had let my guard down. When I got back to my country, the very first time I used it, the colour from the trim started to peel off, staining my bag. The same goes for the wallet, staining the inside of the bag.

BUYER BEWARE!

It sits on my shelf and infuriates me every time I see it. I have not bought another LV since as I am so disgusted that their sales associate could take advantage of a tourist and be so unscrupulous. Before this, I was an avid LV fan and have many of their bags.