Louis Vuittonlouis vuitton capucines bb

I bought the LV
Capucines BB last year in winter, I didn't use it until this summer. I used it occasionally just few times, then it got quality problem. I gave it to the LV store for repairing at 03/08/18, during this period, I kept calling them for result, but they asked me to wait again and again! In October, the staff from Edinburgh called me and promised me the bag can be collected by the end of October, now it's November, I called to complain, but the staff said the bag is still in processing. Ask me to wait again. And she kept saying is free for repairing. Excuse me ? That's your quality problem. I already wait over 3 months, i don't want to wait any more. I'm really angry with this . Very disappointed. How can LV cheat customer like this ? Now I want an Exchange. Today I called the customer service again, she asked the Edinburgh store to contact me. But the store manager kept saying it's not quality problem, why not tell the truth ? I asked him if the same quality problem happened again next time, Can he promise me to have an exchange ? He said he can't promise that . Not buy anything from Louis Vuitton any more.

Louis Vuitton