Louis Vuitton / disappointed in customer service
When I walked into the store, the women working were wearing a crossbody bag that I liked and wanted to purchase. One woman said they were from last year and all sold out and the man helping us said those bags were part of the women's uniform. Either way, I was disappointed in not being able to purchase a bag that 4 women were wearing. Afterwards, I contacted customer service who directed me to a similar bag. When I said yes, I'd like to purchase it, he checked and it was all sold out. I could call back in 4-6 weeks to keep checking. He said I could be put on a waitlist, but that list is full.
More Louis Vuitton Complaints & Reviews
- Louis Vuitton - defective merchandise and poor customer service 
- Louis Vuitton - terrible customer service 
- Louis Vuitton - worst customer service 
- Louis Vuitton - bad service and bad product 
- Louis Vuitton Outlet On Line - they stole my money
- Louis Vuitton - worst experience
- Louis Vuitton - mans digit bangle
- Louis Vuitton product exchange policy - product exchange policy
- Louis Vuitton - customer service.
- Louis Vuitton - san diego store at fashion valley