loudnclear / Lack of service

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-765-2994 and 800-691-9898

Charge for LOUDNCLEAR showed up on our credit card, dated 11/20, and we never received it. Called the 800-765 # and recording said to call the 800-691 # for Loud N Clear customer service. Tried that number several times, either their recording said they were busy and hung up or transferred me to a Service Rep. who, after I explained my problem, hung up. That happened 3 times.
Forger their e-mail, there is no Customer Service offered.
I will never do business again with LoudnCleabr or with Idea Village, the 800-765# and have also told my friends about their lack of service.

Comments

• St
      22nd of Feb, 2009
    loudnclear - returned product
    loudnclear
    florida
    north miami beach

I teturned the lousnclear product the same day received.The cost was 19.95 and they took out 48.00 from my checking account.Now i have no product and i lost 48.00 dollars.

• La
      13th of May, 2010

5/13/2010: I just got a charge from this company (Idea Village) on my credit card, but I have never heard of them. They have a website full of questionable products that I have never heard of either and definitely did NOT order. Called their "customer service" number and was on hold for over a half-hour. Never talked to a human, only recordings. I will file a dispute as soon as my credit card company lets me, but meanwhile I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this kind of fraud by this company? I don't know how they got my credit card information but it worries me greatly. Please respond here if you have been ripped off like this.