LOUDHORNS CA / STOLEN MONEY FROM ORDERD/TRAINHORNS

1 ON L1N 9A8Whitby, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (416)230-1299

I ORDERD FROM THIS FOLK'S ON E-BAY, THEY HAD TRAINHORN REPLICAS "BUYKNOW" OR BEST OFFER! I MADE AN OFFER AND HE ACCEPTED, SO I WENT WITH THE COMPLEAT TRANSACTION I GOT THEIR RETURN INFORMATION AS TO WEAR TO SEND PAYMENT, ALONG WITH THIS INFO THEY HAD A PHONE NUMBER I CALLED AND TALKED DERECTLY TO IAN TOMAS, I TALKED TO HIM FOR A BRIEF TIME, HE OFFERD A SECOND SET? AND WE CAME TO AN AGREEMENT, A TOTAL OF $320.00 WAS SENT TO HIM FOR TWO SETS. AFTER ABOUT 9 DAYS I GOT A SHIPMENT IN, IT WAS ONLY ONE BOX?? ONE SET -I CALLED HIM "IAN TOMAS" BACK AND TOLD HIM I HAD ONLY ONE BOX?? AFTER THAT IT BECAME A (DESASTER)!! UPS DID A SURCH THE BOX WAS LOST AND THE SENDER NEVER GOT THE REFUND. UPS SAYS THEY SEND HIM THE REFUND. ALL AND ALL THIS COMPANY (( STOLD)) MY MONEY AND I JUST CANT SEEM TO GET NO WEAR WITH THIS OR A REFUND FROM LOUDHORNS CA.?? THIS IS FROUD!!!

Comments

• Je
      20th of Aug, 2008

A friend of my brother had the same froud from same seller Loudhorns CA, MR TOMAS did away with about 780.00 bucks! he orderd k5la train horns and ended up the same way, , , unreal... this guy should be investigated and brought to justice!!

23rd of Aug, 2008

Wow that's bad, , knowing that the sellers are in buissness becouse of "us" consumers, , they pull that trick unreal!! i hate froud!! hope you guys the best.

• Pa
      23rd of Aug, 2008

Defenetly froud!! I lost 195.00 on that same guy!! back 4 months ago.. wow did you folk's ever had a settelment?? I lost evrything!! I moved back with my father from Florida and just let go?? hope he get's the meat! up.h.a!! MR TOMAS you should not run a buissness if you arn't loyal!! S.O.B!!

• Pa
      1st of Oct, 2008

Soory to hear that guys!! I e-maild this company 3 times in the last 2 months and I had no response?? I was looking to buy sevral train horns for my buissnes trucks, but I'm glad I came across this bad reports and forget his ###!! dam jerk!!! ..Pablo B.

• Is
      10th of Oct, 2008

HOPE ALL THE FOLK'S OUT THEIR SEE THIS -- LOUDHORNS LA -- IS FULL OFF FROUD AND ###!!! YEA ### TO BAD THIS ### IS IN CANADA OR I WOULD GO [censored] HIS ### FOR STEALING MY MONEY, ANYONE HO NEEDS HORNS VISIT HORNBLASTERS.COM THEY ARE COOL GUYS NOT [censored] LIKE MR IAN TOMAS SUCK ### ###!!

• Bi
      19th of Nov, 2008

### him! i'll kill you ### face.

• Ow
      20th of Nov, 2008

All of these posts are from one person. If possible I hope the people atthis web site can check IP address.

As this was an eBay sale, seller contacted eBay and eBay found there to be no problem with the transaction.

In order to satisfy this customer, we offered to replace the set of horns for this individual and he did not want to pay for the additional shipping. We also offered to upgrade to a superior product at a significant discount to Sid Rendon and he declined.

We have never had any problems with our horns or any customer issues.

I guess Sid Rendon is just one of those customers that can never be satisfied.

I just shows the type of person he is by the language, actions and overall behavior of this individual.

• Si
      24th of Nov, 2008

HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!! DAM THAT IS FUNNY AS ###! IAN YOU WELL KNOW WHAT ###EN HAPPEND?? UPS HAVE NO PROOF THAT THE SECOND TRAIN HORN SET WAS PIKED UP FROM YOU STUPID LOCATION!! I TRYED TO CONTACT YOU SEVRAL TIMES YOU DID ME WRONG!! BUT IT'S OK. I GOT 1500.00 BONUS FROM WORK!! I BOUGHT FROM A JUNK YARD TWO K5LA HORNS FOR 200.00?? SO ALL TOGETER I'M THE LOUDEST TRUCK IN ALL OS SAN ANTONIO!! HELL YEA AND YOU STILL DID ME WRONG AND GOD WILL GET YOU!

25th of Nov, 2008

HEY SEEMS I CAN'T CONTAC MR IAN TOMAS AT YOUR WEB?? ALL THIS CRAP IAN DOING WRONG TO OTHER FOLKS IS BAD ###!! WELL HOPE YOU CAN CONTACT BACK WITH ME IAN?? BIG JON IS HEAR FOR YOU. ARE YOU DOING YOU CUSTOMERS WRONG AGAIN?? WELL CRISTMASS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND YOU HAVE BEEN BAD!!! IT'S TIME FOR ME AND YOU IN TO SET THINGS STRAIGHT. BIG JONHOLMS JR, , MY ROD IS HEAR FOR YOU. AND STOP YOUR WRONG SINFUL DOINGS!!

• Ow
      26th of Nov, 2008

I am glad you are happy with the horns .

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

• Ed
      8th of Dec, 2008

I orderd 4 sets of train horns from loudhorns ca around one year ago, two sets went out of service within 3 weeks of use I contacted MR Tomas ( Ian ) he told me to send them back for an exchange I NEVER could get a hold of him ever again, the company is a total scam!!! lost around 475.00 dollars, I agree with all of the folk's talking bad about this horn idiot! don't buy from this seller!! Eddy Diaz.

• To
      16th of Jan, 2009

Hello folks, I have a dump truck buisness houling gravel to other parts of the city. I bought 4 sets of buell horns 4plastic, when i got them in i did not open then till later that month, 2 sets did not come with the solinoid or the hose?? I had a realy hard time getting MR Ian Tomas to respond to my emails?this is not good for a buisness! spent to much money on junk service! I have a better seller, hornblasters.com! thank's Matt! ### you Ian hope your buisness go down the drain and it cracks in half with the cold weather!! TONY SHORT.

• To
      16th of Jan, 2009

I DISAGREE YOUR HORN IS LOUD AND SHORT AND IAN IT A LOOSER AND A GAY! YOUR ### SUX! DONT BUY FROM LOUDHORNS EVER!!!

23rd of Jan, 2009

What is all this?? you guys have gone wild over some horns?? I'm sure this is all trash! my boyfriend is looking to buy some horns for his new Tundra!! I'll look some place else!! sorry.

28th of Jan, 2009