Loud N Clear Offer / Overcharging your credit card

1 Pacoima, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-691-9898

I ordered one get one free. A device that supposed to help me hear. The price advertised was $19.99--buy one get one free. Red light! Nothing is free. The whole order with a two year warranty was supposed to be less than $50. They charged my credit card for almost $100.

Then they start their scam. They promise a $10 rebate. There is no rebate unless you sign up for all sorts of unwanted service. I cannot for the life of me understand why my credit card number can be given to other companies without my conscent. Today I have resolved that I will NOT order anything over the internet, on the telephone or any other way that I must give out my credit card number. I am done being scammed. I will just shop the old fashioned way. I will go to the store and buy it with CASH!!

Comments

• Bi
      27th of Dec, 2009

I ordered two sets of Loud 'N Clear, advertised by AARP for $19.99. They charged me $ 123.86. Postage was less than $5.00. The two packets were rapped in a way that it couldn't have taken a person more than 5 minutes. This is a real rip off. The product is not what it is said to be but I won't bother to send it back. Chances are, there will be no return and if they do, they'll probably give me the $39.88. Less processing costs, of course.
    I have already told AARP

• Tr
      18th of Aug, 2010
    get loud n clear - failure
    Idea Village.com
    Wayne
    New Jersey
    getloudnclear.com

Bought 1 "get loud n clear, worked good for less than 2 weeks and went belly up.

• In
      15th of Dec, 2010

Spanish.- Compre 1 get loud n clear no me duro nada esto es un engano como puedo hacer para que me devuelvan mi dinero porque esto es un robo descarado a la comunidad,
    Gracias si deean comunicarse haganlo a mi Emair Inomberto yahoo.com