LotusLeggings / customer service non existent, unhelpful and ignorant
I ordered a pair of leggings, and after ordering I discovered it was a subscription, I emailed them asking to cancel the subscription, and they gave a link for me to do so.
apon clicking on the link, it takes me to a log in page, not remembering the password that I choose, I clicked on "forgotten password", when entering my email address, it say it does not recognize it.
So I went back to the customer service and asked them to please check to see if I have a subscription, all they did was send me the link again. So, I explained again ( as above) and they are ignoring me.
I cant log in and check to see if I have a subscription, and if I do, I cant cancel it.
More LotusLeggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership 
- Lotus Leggings - such a waste of money 
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff 
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!! 
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping 
- Lotus Leggings - cancelling the membership 
- Lotus Leggings - unwanted vip subscription/monthly leggings
- Lotus Leggings - refund policy 
- LotusLeggings.com - lousy customer service rude agents arrogant creep elijah the ape is the nastiest.
- Lotus Leggings - money charged and almost a year later still no delivery