Lotus Leggings / unauthorized credit card charges

1 United States

I placed one order for a pair of Lotus leggings. Then, I received a pair of shorts that I did not order. Two weeks later, I was sent another pair of shorts that I did not order. I was charged $49.99, $9.89, and $4.95.
This practice is a scam! I never order up for a membership! I called and spoke to Destiny and she stated that she could cancel my so called membership and refund me 25 percent! I told her no, that I demand 100 percent refund, then she offered a 50 percent refund, and again I told her that was unacceptable, and I demand 100 percent! She proceeded to offer 75 percent, I again told her no, 100 percent and that I am reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau for deceptive practices!
My husband is an attorney.I have contacted my bank to make sure any more payments from this company are taken from my banking account. Destiny gave me three cancellation confirmations and informed me that it would take 5-7 days to show back in to my checking account. This company is a SCAM. Do Not BUY or do any business from them. Shame on you LOTUS!
Kymber Phillips