Lotus Leggings / unauthorised credit card charges and unethical behaviour
I have had a total of $160.13 taken out of my account which was unauthorised by lotus leggings. This has happened from the 18/10/18 until the 22/11/18. I am furious as I thought that this was a legitimate business who had a deal going that you just paid for postage of a pair of leggings.
I have contacted them via email and received an email back asking me to call a specific phone number. I have tried to call the number and it is saying that 'my call can't be connected, please check the number and call again.' I emailed them back asking for a number that works and asking again for them to refund all of my money and have not heard back from them.
Lotus leggings need to be unable to sell anything- so horrible to have money that we need to pay bills with taken. I want my money back
More Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - such a waste of money 
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership 
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff 
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping 
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!! 
- Lotus Leggings - Charged for product never authorized/ or received!!!
- Lotus Leggings - lotus leggings
- Lotus Leggings - 4.99 legging short deal that is just thieving 
- Lotus Leggings - subscription
- Lotus Leggings - vip lotus leggings / I asked 2 months ago to cancel order