Lotus Leggings / unauthorised credit card charges and unethical behaviour

1 america, Australia Review updated:

I have had a total of $160.13 taken out of my account which was unauthorised by lotus leggings. This has happened from the 18/10/18 until the 22/11/18. I am furious as I thought that this was a legitimate business who had a deal going that you just paid for postage of a pair of leggings.

I have contacted them via email and received an email back asking me to call a specific phone number. I have tried to call the number and it is saying that 'my call can't be connected, please check the number and call again.' I emailed them back asking for a number that works and asking again for them to refund all of my money and have not heard back from them.

Lotus leggings need to be unable to sell anything- so horrible to have money that we need to pay bills with taken. I want my money back

Be
Nov 18, 2018

Comments

• Di
      18th of Nov, 2018

I had 78.07 taken out of my account unathorised by lotus leggings on the 17/11/2018 i tried communcating with them on messagner and they told me to give them a tracking number, as theres no tracking number! i have not recently ordered from them. Im furious with them i want my money back and i will get it.I though they were legalmate company.

• Aj
      2nd of Dec, 2018

@diana hutchinson They took 49.99 out of my account today and I responded to the same address on FB, look back and they charged me several other fees! One is for expedited shipping, I have received nothing! Calling bank and reported them for fraudulent charges on my account!