Lotus Leggings / unauthorised charges to my credit card
I only ever authorized the payment for 1 pair of your leggings and in that transaction there was nothing about signing up for a monthly charge of around A$71 (US$49.99) to be taken from my card. I did not sign up to be one of your VIP's and to receive a pair of leggings every month. The dates of these transactions are 22/09/2018 was the original transaction of US$4.95 (A$6.82), 24/10/2018 (A$70.84), 23/11/2018 (A$69.27) and 23/12/2018 (A$71.14)
And then when I call up (20/01/2019) to cancel this subscription the lady I talked to could not find me on your system when she looked me up via my name, email or the last few digits of my c/c number.
I have not received any statement for shipping, I have not received any invoices. There has been no email correspondence. This is extremely poor business practices.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could please rectify this and stop all future payments and shipments as I can not afford to keep forking out this sort of money, it is not possible on my wages. Please fix this before the next payment is taken off my credit card, which will be in the next week.
Caryn van der Hout
More Lotus Leggings Complaints & Reviews
- Lotus Leggings - such a waste of money 
- Lotus Leggings - vip membership 
- Lotus Leggings - scam, ripoff 
- Lotus Leggings - customer service & shipping 
- Lotus Leggings - did not sign up for vip membership!!! furious!! 
- Lotus Leggings - leggings and shorts.
- Lotus Leggings - trying to cancel my plan
- Lotus Leggings - I am sending back product. they do not fit right and I want to cancel my subscription
- Lotus Leggings - keep getting in mail
- Lotus Leggings - leggings $