Lotus Leggingssubscribing people to vip memberships without letting the customer no..

N Aug 31, 2018 Review updated:

I ordered what i though was a pair of leggings i had no idea that it was a subscribtion service...i have seen 100s of reviews saying its a scam when i have asked to cancel they gave me a number for china that isint even connected...when i contact them on fb they never actually anserw my question.. .i only ordered today and want to cancel before they send it out...i just dnt understand how such a dodgy buisness remains open...they cnt even anserw a simple question...i cnt find any info saying im a vip and cnt sign into the website so im lost as to what to do

• P
      Sep 01, 2018

I just had the same problem. I am trying to cancel this supposed contract I never New I was entering. I too thought I was just ordering leggings and shorts at introductory prices totaling about $12. Now they have charged my account over $100 dollars and I have not received any products. It is a scam and I need it cancelled. What a nightmare. Lotus leggings are ripping me off.

Sep 01, 2018

@PENELOPE Have u called the support number i tried but cldnt get thru [protected] is apprently the number to call to cancel...depending on where u are u may need a area code..pls let me no how you go...

Sep 05, 2018

@Nadine10 U wnt get thru i spoke to telstra no such number registrered not internationlay either...not listed anywhere total rip offs i canceld my card id do the same to be safe...

Sep 05, 2018

@PENELOPE Def cancel ur card i contacted telstra no such number is registered...nowhere even international...all the google reviews say the same nothing but a scam...i wasnt risking losing any more money

• B
      Sep 05, 2018

Has anyone found a working numbe