Lotus Landing / Stay away from this United Dominion

Where do I start? Since I have moved into this apartment it has been bug infested, run down and pretty much uninhabitable--- AND RATS . I am paying $959 a month for a two bedroom to live under the rule of a "slum lord." I've had water leaks (after one month of living here), the stove broke and it took them 3 monts to fix it after complaing every day. In the ceilings, on the walls and even in the bathroom shower. When they were finished they never bothered to clean up their mess and it WAS a mess. My bathroom sink and toilet never worked properly and they still don't have it entirely fixed. The A/C doesn't work properly. it only cools one of the bedrooms. They "painted" my porch and have ruined the screen. And don't even get me started about the bugs. I have seen more bugs in my apartment in the past four months than I have ever seen in my whole life. Needless to say, I cannot wait until my lease is up and I really hope that all of you heed my warning and stay away from this UNITED DOMINION/LOTUS LANDING property.....