lotto-software-download.com / Credit card fraud

lotto-software-download.com is anonymously registered with Godaddy.com

The trial version is supposed to be good for 30 days, but it required a serial number after only 1 day.

Using the "Buy Now" button on the sites purchase page, I bought this lotto software on 4/27 for 95 Euros ($131.19) and was promptly billed by and received an-email confirmation from paypal international. The paypal receipt list the Merchant information as a Slovakian, Ivana Csanyiova with a domain name of [protected]@guaranteedbettingtips.com whose registrant is domains by proxy.

According to cnet, the software manufacturer is: Kredon Ltd. (http://www.kredon.eu) that "is a small company established in 1997 located in Bratislava, Slovakia. From year 2005 we have built few hundreds of products online both for organizational customers as well as home users. Our flagship product is Lotto Software available in five languages".

The site suggest that paypal is supposed to automatically provide the serial number with payment, but that if it does not, to contact customers service at [protected]@lotto-software-download.com, which of course I did on Friday when I did not receive my serial number automatically. The site also suggest that support staff may be unavailable on the week-end, and as I purchased my product on Friday, I waited until Monday for a reply to my request for the serial number but it was not forthcoming. I have continued following up, but they are totally non-responsive.

According to the website, the point of telephone support is Digital River, but when I contacted them, they said as the payment is not processed by them, they had no record of the transaction and cannot assist. So obviously, that customer resource reference is simply false.

So, I have continued to contacted the vendor (who refuses to respond) and filed for reimbursement.

Do you want to go through this? If so, buy this product.

Rs

Comments

• Kr
      10th of Jun, 2012

Absolutely horrible lies from competition!

• Rs
      21st of Jun, 2012

UPDATE: My credit card company required me to wait for 30 days prior to disputing this claim which I did. Lo and behold, immediately after they pursued the issue, I received my first contact from "Kredon" via the person mentioned above whose primary concern was not in rectifying the issue and making good on their product offering, but rather having their name associated with this post. The vendor blustered and threatened legal action, but never provided proof that they sent the product registration code and stated that they wouldn't provide it unless I dropped the claim for reimbursement. The content of their e-mail to me was personally insulting and their tone condescending as they attempted to bully me into dropping the issue and letting them rip me off. Based on further contact with them, I reiterate my original assertion that this individual and "company" is simply a credit card scam, and I do not believe they have a product at all.