lottery yahoomsn/ elite worldwide & cargo delivery / true or scam

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

hello,
good day, i received an email from a person named Thomas Lampard according to him he was from a microsoft promotion award team saying that i won lotto of 1 million GBP and i have to contact Mr.Terry White in Elite worldwide and cargo deliveries head office and accounts, to claim my price.I need to verify this if this is true or scam.please give me a true information about this.I will appreciate it very much.My email ad is julita_angeles@yahoo.com.
thank you very much, hoping for your immediate response, God bless
they gave me this information: batch # YM09102XN
reff # YM35447XN
winning # YM09788

Comments

19th of Jan, 2011

hello,
    good day, i received an email from a person named "Juan Diaz Romero from Industrial Antofagasta" according to him he was from a microsoft promotion award team saying that i won lotto of 1 million GBP and i have to contact Mr.Terry White in Elite worldwide and cargo deliveries head office and accounts, to claim my price.I need to verify this if this is true or scam.please give me a true information about this.I will appreciate it very much.My email ad is frass_05@yahoo.com
    thank you very much, hoping for your immediate response, God bless
    they gave me this information: batch #YM 09102XN
    reff # YM35447XN
    winning # YM09788

• Bk
      13th of Apr, 2011

Hi Guys,
    I juz recieve the same award. Is this a scam?
    Email me at leebk63@yahoo.com.sg

• Ka
      20th of Apr, 2011

hello,
    good day, i received an email from a person named Thomas Lampard according to him he was from a microsoft promotion award team saying that i won lotto of 1 million GBP and i have to contact Elite worldwide and cargo deliveries head office and accounts, to claim my price.I need to verify this if this is true or scam.please give me a true information about this.I will appreciate it very much.My email ad is sylvasterkanyoro@yahoo.com

• Ra
      21st of Apr, 2011

Hi Guys,
    I juz recieve the same award. Is this a scam?
    email me at akutetapaku_81@yahoo.com
    is it true
    tq

• Nm
      10th of May, 2011

hello, i have recieved the same email too. so i want to know is it true or not? email me please. n_mr73@yahoo.com thank you.

• Nm
      11th of May, 2011

Thank you for the important information to me.

• Cs
      9th of Sep, 2011

I received an email from Mr. Moore Russel, mentioning that my email was selected to be the lucky winner & the parcel is waiting to be delivered to me with the following details:-
    Batch number...YM 09102XN
    Reff number...YM35447XN
    Winning number...YM09788
    Mr. Moore Russel even went to the extent to call me to inform of the delivery which I was reluctant to pay for the courier charges. I mentioned that I have yet to see the parcel. He then emailed me a garantee letter. Is all this true or is it another form of scam...which looks so convinced?