Lottery / kindly let me know where is my fund kindly guide me right direction

1 India Review updated:

Dt 10.09.09

Hon’ble sir,

I am P.R. Gurram Indian as a beneficiary I approached you for your justice and for your kind cooperation . some inheritance fund receiving from your Dept. totally $ 65 M.

But I regret to state that I did not received till this date, I don’t understand where is my fund and to whom should contact for the fund .

Every one Bank and Dept. say fund is with us so please send money for so and so reason and embezzled me lot of money therefore I have fed-up with lot and got sick in mind body.

Therefore, I approached you right guidance for the same, Pl. send me where is my fund kindly guide me right direction .

I am awaiting to receive kind cooperation in this regard with kind heart.

For your kind information I enclosed herewith mail which I have received saying the fund is with us.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully

P.R.Gurram

FROM MINISTRY OF FINANCE COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.
PLOT 127 ZONGO COTONOU BENIN.
TEL/FAX +[protected].

MR. PUNDALIK GURRAM.

DEAR SIR,

REFERENCE TO OUR CALL TO YOU YESTERDAY, AND ALSO WHAT WE HAVE SEEN ON YOUR MESSAGE, WE HEREBY TO INFORM YOU THAT WHAT YOU ARE COMING TO DO HERE IS TO SIGN BY YOURSELF THE RELEASE ORDER FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND TO YOU.

WE WILL NOT LIKE YOU TO INTERTAIN ANYMORE FEAR ABOUT ANY THING ONLY HOPE TO GET YOUR FUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT AFTER THE SIGNING. WE WANT WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU WANT TO SEND IF YOU ARE COMING YOURSELF SO THAT WE WILL ISSUE YOU THE LETTER OF INVITATION.

WE WANT TO MAKE EVERY PREPARATIONS BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF ANYBODYU YOU ARE SENDING FOR THIS SIGNING.ALSO NOTE THAT WE ARE GOING TO TAKE YOU TO THE ECOBANK WHERE THIS FUND IS DEPOSITED SO THAT YOU WILL SIGN OFF YOUR FUND FOR TRANSFER.THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL SPEND ON THIS IS HOTEL RESERVATION FOR WHOSOEVER YOU WILL SEND SO THAT WE WILL MAKE THE RESERVATION FOR HIM BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL.

IF YOU ARE COMING THEN LET US KNOW BUT IF YOU ARE SENDING SOMEBODY ON YOUR BEHALF LET US KNOW HIS OR HER NAME FOR US TO PREPARE THE DOCUMENT FOR HIS OR HER ARRIVAL IN THIS COUNTRY.

YOURS TRULY,
MR ADULFUS WILSON.

infoministrydufinance@switched.com

ATTEN: Mr.P.R.GURRAM

Sir,
Confirm the attach notice and get back us to enable us proceed with the MINISTRY OF FINANCE BENIN that will authorize the final release of your fund.

Yours in service
President: Mrs. Nenadi Usman.
ECOBANK PLC

Comments

• Mu
      5th of Mar, 2011

kindly let me know where is my fund kindly guide me right direction i am from pakistan