Lottery / Fraud in the name of uk international lottery
On behalf of Uk International Lottery i received an email from Mrs Vivian Jones on 14 dec 2008 from mail id:email@example.com stating that i have won a lottery of 2 million 500 thousand GBP with
Ref Number:GP 14-M-246-04
and the cheque has come along with the parcel.They asked me for 60 thousand india rupee for custom clearance, as on my faith on uk international lottery i paid that amount to them then they said their agent Mr. Harry james whose passport copy too (from mail id:firstname.lastname@example.org) i have has deposited my cheque in reserve bank of india and sent scan of certificate given by reserve bank of india who asked to pay 55 thousand 5 hundred for money transfer and money conversion so we paid that as well Now today when i enquired personally by visiting Reserve bank of india by showing that certificate they said they have not issued any such certificate, its all fraud.So kindly help me in getting my 115500 india rupee, i trusted as they used uk international lottery word.
More Lottery Complaints & Reviews
- Lottery - Press Release 
- Lottery - THE JACK-POT MEGA MILLIONS 
- Lottery - NOKIA LOTTERY
- Lottery - suspicion of scam 
- Lottery - Beware of Online Lottery fraud!!!!! 
- Lottery - Please understand and follow my option
- Lottery - Lottery prize true or fake, please send answer to my email id;email@example.com.If it a true what 
- Lottery - lottery prize true or fake, please send answer to my email id;firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lottery - scams 
- Lottery - lottery