lotion source / did not recive products

I placed an order with lotionsource and never got a confirmation e-mail with a tracking #, first red flag, they have no phone # on their site so you can contact them, pay pal was the one who gave me their # and all you get when you call is an answering machine that says their mailbox is full, i have not recieved my stu[censored]My biggest question is, pay pal knows about the problem with this company and yet they place these orders anyway.WHY??

Mi

More lotion source Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pe
      19th of Mar, 2010

Escalate with PayPal ... but best be if your PayPal is connected to Credit Card then just get a chargeback from credit card - if your Paypal is connected to debit - then you out of luck ... in either case report ASAP to BBB (www.bbb.com), it seems to work for some... BTW this company has a lot of complaints in BBB and score of F.

• La
      23rd of Mar, 2010

I wish I'd found these reviews before making the mistake of ordering from this site. The site claims e-mails will be responded to within 1 business day but my four (4) e-mails have gone unanswered. The reason they don't post a phone number is obvious to me. It appears they were done with me as soon as they had my money. Customer service seems to be non-existent. I'm surprised they've managed to stay in business. I’m also disappointed I allowed myself to be fooled by the appearance of their website. This is the last time I do business with anyone who doesn’t post a contact phone number. And I won’t forget to check the reviews first before making a purchase.

• Ju
      19th of Apr, 2010

I placed an order with Lotion Source, Inc. and the took my money on April 5, 2010, they emailed me on April 7, 2010 that only ONE item was out of stock and asked if I would like an addt'l item at no charge, I responded to that email and asked that the items that were in stock be shipped since their site promised 3 to 5 days to get goods -- GOT NO RESPONSE. I have since sent four emails with NO RESPONSE, I have also attempted several times to contact the company via phone # 1-360-450-9753 and can not leave voice mail because the voicemail box is full everytime! However I have received 4 emails from the business to buy more products?!? Upon researching the company online, I have found that several people have had this same issue with this company. I believe they are taking peoples money with no intentions of providing any type of product. This company maintains a facebook page which they update everyday...they delete every one of my comments...the last comment I left on their facebook page about them deleting my comments was also deleted and still provided no status or response. A message was sent to my facebook account that "savannah" had emailed me several times...A complete LIE!!! I have escalated with paypal and Lotion Source has not been responsive to PayPal either. I have also filed a complaint with the Washington BBB. PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY TO GET YOUR PRODUCTS...at this point if I were to get the products I would be afraid of what was in them.

• Al
      8th of May, 2010

I had a terrible experience with Lotion Source as well. Very similar to you experiences. I placed an order and they took my money, but I received no confirmation email. I sent several emails to their customer service before getting a response over a week later that said the item I ordered was out of stock. They asked me if I would like a different style, and I said yes and gave them the style I would like instead. They, again, did not respond. For weeks after that I sent emails asking for my money back. They responded once a month later saying that they were having problems with their suppliers and apologized for the inconvenience. They didn't even acknowledge my request for a refund or reference the item I ordered. By far the worst buying experience online I have ever had. This is a terrible company, no one should risk spending your money there. They will simply take it and e done with you.

• Da
      5th of Dec, 2012

I wish I had read these and the reviews on other sites before I places my order. The ripped me off too and never respond to emails.

• Un
      16th of Jan, 2013

I ordered some lotion 11/3/2012, got a confirmation. Then got a email stating the lotion I ordered was not in stock. If it was not in stock per the website I would not buy it. They told me they had no ETA and the would send me an upgrade. The upgrade was not an upgrade and I said no thanks just put the money back on my card. Has not happened. Been emailing Dakota with no response. Don't waste your time with these people they are crooks. Just called the # from above, says they are not excepting calls at this time.

• Un
      16th of Jan, 2013

Went to bbb.com, they are not accredited with them but they recognize the complaints. I did find a number and Melody answered in a voicemail saying not to leave a message but call back in normal business hours. 206-414-6144. Almost want to take a road trip and go there. Too long from Texas.

• Li
      6th of Feb, 2013

The are a terrible company, don't answer their phone or emails, won't refund my money. I just keep emailing all of them melody@lotionsource.com, dakota@lotionsource.com, savannah@lotionsource.com, sales@lotionsource.com and calling and leaving messages even tho it says not to leave a message 206-641-6144. I think everyone should just keep sending emails and leaving messages, at least we annoy them.

• Rf
      15th of Mar, 2013

I had the same experience with Lotion Source. I ordered and they charged me then came back to say the items were out of stock! Have emailed several times Melody claims to put a request in for a refund and 5 months later no refund. I did report it to the BBB and Lotion Source did not respond to them. This company is definitely crooked. If keeping my money makes them happy I guess good for them. They will not be in business for much longer. They should be thrown in jail because it's basically stealing!