Lostmydoggie.com / Don't waste your money, they don't care and quickly take your credit card

US Review updated:

I found them only caring about making money. They said they called a list of neighbors. I made a flyer and gave them to 100 homes and no one received a call. They are nice but a waste of money. They said they mailed letters to the vets in my town and surroundings...I personally hired someone to go to all the vets in our town and other towns and no one received the flier. They put down the dog on the filer from 2 to 9 pounds and she is 8 pounds. They listed her as a minature schauzner and she is a toy. I suggested to them to go to yelp and look up vets in the area and send to them or fax them and they said they only mail letters. I also suggested if you really want your service to bring pets home why don't you have the computer call each day to the neighbors not just one time. Their fliers are not accurate...they did not help us at all. We put up huge posters near shopping centers and food stores and someone called 12 days later with our lost dog. I relied on their service for the first week thinking they did the work then we went on our own and put HUGE posters up over 100. Don't waste your money, they don't care and quickly take your credit card and don't care about even having accurate information describing your pet.

Comments

Apr 09, 2012

Terrible experience - total scam - - and they break FTC rules - - calling folks on do not call list.

Oct 15, 2012

100% scam and illegally operating.

• Sh
      Jul 20, 2013

They are not at all a scam, I used them when I lost my little puppy and they were so caring. They have so many free things you can do on the website that really help find your pet, how is that a scam? They help you find your pet by faxing and emailing pet businesses ALL FOR FREE, if it wasn't for this website, I would have never found my puppy. I support them wholeheartedly.

• Sh
      Jul 20, 2013

what a great website, provides all these lost pet services for free. I found the exact opposite to be true of what this poster was saying. They went above and beyond to help me, and all for free.