Lost my important documents / Bag is ripped of by Air India uncivilized people

1 Samata Nagar, Gopalwadi Road, DaundIndia Review updated:
Phone: 00491731401893

I came on 24th of December from Mumbai to Germany by air India flight Nr. AI 120 at arround 7 O clock in evening. Flight was delayed without compensation. My bag was opened and torned. My luggage is stolen. My important documents are also stolen. There was no one to lodge complaint there. Why are those ### doing like that? I lost my money in the baggage arround 700 Euros. I want my money back. I will never go by that rogue flight. It is nothing but just a flying state transport bus.
Luftanza gives compensation of arround 600 Euros even if flight is delayed by 2 hours. Air India ### baggage handling workers should learn something from this.

Comments

• Su
      4th of Feb, 2011

It is very unfortunate. But this is the general experience. Breaking of baggages could be understood. It may be due to the poor material handling. But if it is a stealing, after breaking the lock, that is really a grave concern to make anyone so much upset. It is not a stealing by hungry person or someone dying cause of lack of money but by people who get salaries. See the air india counter anywhere in the world at any airport, you will find a very shabby administration. I feel ashamed of it when i saw the counters of other companies near it and the way they work. Very good idea to get rid of shame is to remove the name. One should not connect the name India. Put names like Kingfisher or anything. At least nation will be safe from such blames.
    And what about compensation of stealing material and tearing of bags? No fool will follow your procedures. Being Indian I know the government procedures. Following your procedure means loosing same amount of money and indefinite time while following it. In your procedures, how could we show the evidence of stealings? We can show evidance of torn bags as it comes directly out of plane. And who will take the responsibility of it? I changed the flight from domestic air india to international. Shall I report against domestic or international? I am damn sure that both domestic and international flight administration will throw blames on each others and become free putting me again in dispairs.

• Su
      5th of Feb, 2011

Ok! next time when i go i will tell with super love about my stolen luggage.
    Even if the flight is delayed by 2-3 hours i will say thanks.
    I will ask them for new bag with sweet toung and they will give me new one.
    Now I will be sweet tounged even after I suffered.
    Thank you very much for your reply. Could you please explain me the procedure to get everything compensated.