[Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card / please block my number - 9970516597

1 India Review updated:

i lost my sim with my phone kindly lock my number [protected]
with Lg gu220also activated gprs stop the programe near to kanpur railway station kindky help me to find out no
alt cont no...[protected] (DEVENDRA SINGH )kanpur
[protected](nishikant ranjan) ranchi jharkhand

• Resolution statement

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Oct 18, 2013

Namaste Ms. Majumdar,

This is with reference to your post dated 18 October 2013. We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible. We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.
    You can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com
    Saurav Ahlawat
    airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Oct 20, 2013

Namaste Mr. Singh

This is with reference to your post dated 19 Oct. We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sandeep Kumar
    airtel.presence@in.airtel.com

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Jul 10, 2015

Dear Customer( 9566775376),

This is with reference to your post dated 08 July 2015.

Please share your alternate contact number with us at airtel.presence@in.airtel.com to enable us to assist you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our roducts and services

• Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Apr 21, 2017

Dear Ms. Kapoor,

This is with reference to your post, dated 14 April 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Regards,

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
    bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Comments

• Na
      10th of Mar, 2009

i lost my mobile which has an airtel sim card having a number 9000584656. please block my sim card as soon as possible.

24th of May, 2009

contact: sargunam_ss2006@yahoo.co.in

• Lg
      30th of Jul, 2009

dear customer service officer,

I have lost my Airtel Sim card while traveling in a Bus, My mobile No. 9994089549. Kindly block this sim card immediately as soon as possible.

Regards,

• Ha
      30th of Jan, 2010

dear operator my Name is Hayavadan Joshi i have lost my airtel sim card with my mobile. i want again that number because in that mobile number is included by my udbhi Number.

Mobile N.o :- 9686223544
    My e-mail id :- vadan_joshi007@rediffmail.com
    My another No. :- 9880695815

• Di
      14th of Mar, 2010

I lost my cell phone, wherein i used Air Tel SIM having mobile no-9971988906 on dated 14th Mar'2010

Please block my SIM card in order to avoid misuse of same.

Dibakar Parida
    E.Mail Id-parida.dibakar@yahoo.com

27th of Mar, 2010

I have lost my Airtel Sim card while traveling in a Bus, My mobile No. 98166 12451 Kindly block this sim card immediately as soon as possible.

my name is joginder singh bali.

contact: jsbaliiit@yahoo.co.in

• Ki
      25th of May, 2010

I have lost my mobile with Airtel Sim card, My mobile No. 9701842083 Kindly block this sim card immediately as soon as possible.

my name is Kiran Kumar Gurram

contact: g.kirankumar@rediffmail.com

• Ru
      2nd of Jul, 2010

my airtel sim card and mobile lost my number:9500512328 pls black .

• Am
      18th of Jul, 2010

I have lost my mobile with Airtel Sim card, My mobile No. 9898148259 Kindly say me what to do now immediately as soon as possible.

my name is amit kanunga from unjha

contact:9324423018

• Bh
      18th of Jul, 2010

hi...i lost my sim 9880582703 (airtel).plz block this

• Am
      21st of Jul, 2010

respected sir my name is amankumarsinha my airtel mob no is 9871385082 i am complin you my sim is lost but i prought my sim in my car so i raqueast you please re start my sim my contact no 9899044393
    thanking you

15th of Aug, 2010

i lost my mobile while travelling so please block my mobile and airtel sim card

• Kv
      11th of Oct, 2010

I have lost my mobile with Airtel Sim card, My mobile No. 9963631329 Kindly block this sim card immediately as soon as possible

26th of Oct, 2010

i have lost my mobile with airtel simcard.pl kindly block this.

my mobile no:9677698708
    Model :Nokia 2760

• Fa
      28th of Nov, 2010

lost my sim with tata docomo sim card

please block my number
    company information :tata docomo

I LOST MY CELL DATED ON 27TH OF NOVEMBER, 2010.PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER.MY NUMBER IS 8143592418.PLEASE DO IT SOON AS SOME ONE IS STILL MISUING IT.
    THANKS faraz mohammed

compnay: tata docomo
    india

• On
      6th of Dec, 2010

Please block my Air Tel SIM No: 9831202263 immediately as my son lost it at canteen just now.
    Thanks,