Lost Luggage / luggage

Hi,
This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered in my life. I lost my luggage in January 2017 and to this date, there has been no resolution. At first, I was having trouble in getting responses, but I kept trying to reach via email and voicemails. When that got me no where, I submitted a complaint for which I got a response for where they requested all the information again. I submitted the information along with the claim details and receipts again and all they came back was with the offer of $400, which was ridiculous. I have lost luggage that included new traditional clothes that I was bringing back, cosmetics kits, new apparel I bought here for my son to wear over there along with other things. Even to that, I responded requesting information on their policies and explanation as to why they are not reimbursing me for the claimed amount. This has been yet the most disappointing experience for me. I have heard from co-workers and others that it has been much simpler process for them when they had to deal with other airlines. It is very frustrating and I need resolution on this.

Fa
Jun 22, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Aug 21, 2018
    Lost Luggage - Service
    Indonesia
    Indonesia

Yth. MALINDO AIR

Please, tolong bantu saya. Luggage saya belum ketemu sudah 7 hari lebih. Saya berangkat dari NGURAH RAI airport BALi ke BREMEN Germany. tanggal 5 may 2018 Sampe sekarang belum datang luggage saya. Saya sudah report ke agen saya. Tapi belum ada hasil. So please help me. As son as possible.
    Trimakasi MALINDO AIR

• Ab
      Feb 11, 2019
    Lost Luggage - Lost luggage
    India

I did not receive my luggage within 24 hrs.

OD : 003364