Lost-Damaged Passport / Adverse Police Report

1 Saudi Arabia Review updated:

Dear Mr. Bhaskar Rao,
Regional Passport Officer, Hyderabad India.

I am Mohammed Khursheed Khan from Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
My passport has been lost by Company and i submitted my detials to Indian Embassy, Riyadh KSA.
After submitting personal particulars form at Riyadh, Indian Embassy as its my place of issue for my lost passport.They gave me refrence number for passport - SAURA -1903608.

After one week Indian Embassy, Mr. Kaniyal told me there is some Adverse police report on my lost passport number.And when we met Mr. Kaniyal he showed us the report status from Hyderabad.
After seeing that report we remember that, last year March 2007, i last went to india on vacation for 15 days, me and my wife gave for Adding up spouse name Verce versa. And my wife got the new passport with spouse name added. But for me, the officials at R.P.O hyd told, it will be delay a little as it has to get verified from place of issue, that was Riyadh.

But my Exit Re-entry visa was only for 15 days, so i had to return to Saudi Arabai soon. so without taking the services, i asked the officials to return my passport and came to Dammam city where i work, saudi arabia on 26th March 2007.

This is what i want to explain that may be by the time i took my passport back without taking services and returned to Saudi Arabia. may be by that time officials received some verification from Riyadh abt adding up my spouse name and they must have written it as Adverse or Adverse police report. but i have no information about it and this is my assumption.

Please there in nobody from my family presently in hyderabad India to get a clearance report reply to Indian embassy. Please check with this Refrence number provided at riyadh and give us the reply to get all new passport.

I am facing very hard time of life, without proper passport in saudi arabia. i want to come to india.
Please help me in this case.We have submitted for new passport its been three months now.

I just want single reply by Fax, Email, or Telephone or Post to Mr. Kaniyal, Indian Embassy KSA.for Submission Refernce Number - SAURA 1903608.

An early response to this message, will be highly appreciated.

Mohammed Khursheed Khan
Mobile: +[protected]
Email: m_khursheedkhan@yahoo.com

Comments

• Rd
      1st of Jul, 2010

i m sorry i could not understand everything u wrote.are u in saudi and trying to come to india?

• Pr
      1st of Aug, 2010

My name is Prakash Hegde and i am working in Jubial i want to go vacation when i went to my sponsor office to give re-entrystamp money to Mohd.sudani who is working there he told me 3 months back when your iqama is renewed that time we gave passport to mudhir of jawazat after iqama renewed he return only iqama no passport that he left vacation. Now this sudani everyday telling me tommorw i wil get ur passpoort but till now 10 days finish i didnt get my passport i dont what to do i have to go emergency leave. please advice me what to do

• Pr
      1st of Aug, 2010

YES I AM IN SAUDI AND I AM TRYING TO COME VACATION FOR 25 DAYS.