LoseTheBackPain / fraudulent charges
I used LoseTheBackPain in the past but one day I asked them to cancel my account which they never did. When I registered I was supposed to enter my credit card details and they still have that information.
They continue to send me their faulty products and charge me! I asked them to stop stealing my money but it seems like they don't care.
So I guess I have no other choice and I'm calling the police first thing in the morning.
More LoseTheBackPain Complaints & Reviews
- Healthy Back Institute - continuted billing 
- Healthy Back Institute or Lose The Back Pain - 'free' book scam with unauthorised credit card charges 
- Losethebackpain.com - illegal recurrent monthly charges on my credit card for a fake newsletter I never signed up for 
- Healthy Back Institute - info. stolen 
- Healthy Back Institute - failed payments 
- LoseTheBackPain - cancelling direct debit
- Losethebackpain.com - I have been charged $19.95 every month without my authorization 
- LoseTheBackPain - unsolicited pill shipment
- Healthy Back Store - not delivered on time/ poor customer service 
- LoseTheBackPain - heal and soothe