Lose Weight Systems / Caralluma Extreme / Unauthorized delivery

Lose Weight Systems
Los Angeles
I received a package in the mail addressed to my son! Noticing it was from a company called "Los Weight Systems" and informed him that it had arrived and ask if he had ever placed an order. He never did and never heard of the company. We are checking to make sure the charge does not show up on his credit card and am taking steps to file a complaint where necessary as his information has been compromised on some level.

A  24th of Feb, 2009 by
I also received the same product yesterday(2/23/09) from a company with the same name but a differant state. It was from Mesquite, NV.
There was a charge for $34.84 on my credit card. I am sending the product back to the company and disputing the charge with my credit card company.
Pete V
A  24th of Feb, 2009 by
I also received the same product as Pete. My credit cardit company removed the charge, however I have since received a product that I haven't opened. I called the company and a recording told me that if I returned the product there would be a $35 re-stocking charge. Now I don't know what to do.

James Rhoads
A  26th of Feb, 2009 by
Ok. This is what you do:

Google: attorney general nevada.
When on the website, download and print out the consumer complaint form.
Mail to:

Office of the Attorney General
Bureau of Consumer Protection
555 Eas Washington Ave. Ste.3900
Las Vegas, NV 89101

You MUST do this to stop these people.
Then google BBB online and file a complaint with them also.
A  26th of Feb, 2009 by
Also...I called them yesterday, and they immediately credited my charge card...never mentioned a restocking fee..I think they KNOW they are in big trouble at this point, that's why they keep changing their name.
A  27th of Feb, 2009 by
I got the same product and was billed on my card, I will be downloading the necisaty paperwork immediatly.

If anyone has a phone number it would help alot, my wife threw away product and shipping package.

A  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
Here is the phone number: 8005189164
This is simply ridiculous and illegal! An unauthorized charge on my CC as well. i will contact BBB and just wanted to let you all know i appreciate people like you posting this important information.
A  8th of Mar, 2009 by
I am furious with this company, and am also going to file a complaint.