Lose Weight Systems / ADIPOSE RX / Unauthorized / fraudulent charges

United States, California Review updated:
Lose Weight Systems
To everyone who is getting ripped off by this fake company, loseweightsystems.com, and receiving the Adipose RX pills in the mail, PLEASE file a complaint with the Federal Trade Comission, www.ftc.gov. If they get enough complaints the federal government will go after this fake company and their scam. Simply denying the charges or cancelling your card each time will not solve the issue as this scam has been popping up under different company names for over 7 years. It recently happened to me, and this is what the lady at the FTC said to do. When you decline the charges, you may not pay, but the bank does nothing other than write off the charge. To stop this scam you should report it to the government.

N  3rd of Mar, 2009 by

Lose Weight Systems / ADIPOSE RX - Product not ordered; Credit Card charge unauthorized
Lose Weight Systems
1155 W. Pioneer Blvd, Suite 103-211
Phone: 800-430-1529 877-763-5283

Same as every one else. I started receiving a bottle via USPS about once a week in January or February 2009. Each time I wrote
Refused - Not Ordered - Return to Sender on the plastic bag containing the bottle. On my 2-23-09 credit card statement I noticed a charge on 2-3-09 for $34.84 from ADIPOSE RX
800-430-1529. I called that number and spoke to a very pleasant
gal who appoligized and said she would reverse the $34.84 charge and another $34.84 that was charge after my 2-23-09 statement. She said this was a recuring charge, but all further charges would be canceled. She couldn't determing how they got my name, address, and credit card number, but is was probably from a 'cross-marketing' program from some other site I had visited.