Lori Brewer, MySmallPaws.com / Sold a sick puppy

1 3110 Small CourtMarion, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 843-245-6329

Do not buy a puppy from Lori or Jerry Brewer! They sold me a puppy with Parvo Virus back in April. They claimed that he had been given all of his shots but the night I got him he became very ill and had to be hospitalized. He was hospitalized for about 5 days and it cost me over $1, 500 to get him well. He is okay now but he could have died. The Brewers did not compensate me one dime and always came up with some excuse why they could not. They often did not reply to my e-mails or phone calls until I threatened to report them. Then they told me they didnt' have the money and they were moving. I did some searching on them since and found their name on [redacted].com (wish I found it before) and other sites. Apparently I am not the only who has purchased a sick puppy from them and reported it. I can't believe how they misrepresented themselves; what a scam!! They often change the name of their kennels and have gone by the following names: mysmallpaws.com, Lorispaws.com, FatBoy Racing Palmetto Pugs and Ourpetplace.com. Also, Lori goes by the name Lori Bailey too. Buyer Beware!!

Comments

• Lr
      23rd of Dec, 2008

I too bought a sick puppy that had parvo. Google any of their names. [redacted].com is a good place to check. There are at least 3 or 4 other reports out there.

These people are sick and heartless, they need to be put out of business!!

• Ms
      14th of Oct, 2009

Bought a pug from them that had parvo. These are people to stay away from. They keep changing their name/website because of all the complaints.
    www.mysmallpaws.com
    www.ourpetpalace.com
    www.lorispamperedpets.com

They are vengeful as well. STAY AWAY.