Lorenz universityyou pay to get nothing

1 Review updated:

I have been sent emails and trying to call to get what I already paid for it, or just trying to get my money back…it’s seems that all your words about professionalism and guarantee are fake.
Your people give just promises without any action.
I suppose now to forget my 1200 USD the amount for legalization fees that I already paid because all your concern just to get more new victims to pay and to get nothing, and when they do, just you hide them and you put them in your ignore list.

Comments

• Pi
      Dec 09, 2009

IS THE LORENZ UNIVERSITY A LEGITIMATE ORGANISATION????????

• Ta
      Aug 18, 2010

Yes Lorenz University is a 100 percent legit organization. Lorenz University is an accredited institution recognized by two renowned accreditation agencies for on-line education, namely the International Accreditation Association for Online Education (IAAFOE) and Accreditation Council for Distance Education (ACTDE). You can visit this website www.lorenzuniversity.com for further clarification.

• Cl
      Oct 06, 2010
    Gold fields - Lorenz Unversity
    Lorenz University
    South Africa
    [protected]@goldfields.co.za

I want to know if Lorenz University is Legit and their online Degrees are worth obtaining.

Oct 14, 2019

@Cliford Its fake university and worth nothing do not do it, you will loose your money and efforts for nothing

Nov 03, 2010

They were worth obtaining for my sister in law. She was able to complete the degree right before her company announced increments and she got bonus increments at work because of Lorenz. I was like, woah!

Mar 02, 2011

anybody posting here that says it is legit is someone from the institution itself.. just look up on the better business bureau website at bbb.org. they have hundred of unresolved complaints. If you ask them about it, they will tell you that they are not a business but a school, so it doesn't apply to them! that is outright garbage! the BBB deals w/ for-profit and non-for-profit business.. they are obviously online making a profit.. and additionally if they were a legit school they would have a .edu extension instead of a .com extension. You can't just buy a degree with simple life experience. it takes dedication and hard work to get a degree. they will also claim they are located in the USA, but won't provide an address because they are "online" . they even lied to me once and told me they are regionally accredited.. they are not! always do research on degrees extensively and check the accrediting agency, as they are often fake as well...

@ChadB I agree,
    please & Please do not be stupid LORENZ UNIVERSITY is 100% FAKE
    no one should believe their lies, they are sweet talker but that is all just to cheat you and get your US$.

• Pe
      Jul 19, 2011

@Jalal it seems like you are having a customer support related issue. May be you should contact the University and try to resolve it. Unfortunately, such things can happen to even the best of the organizations. Missing or deleted files can cause a customer support nightmare. I am sure that you if are persistent you will get the stuff you ordered.

Oct 03, 2013

Even I had the same expericnce - I paid money for degree and even of Middle east Embassy Attesttation - its all FAKE
    Lorenz unovesity is the FAKE.. they grab the money - cheats to the people.

They Speak chat very well but when we need attestation degree -- they will not respond to single mail.
    guys please do not belive of LORENZ UNIVESITY from USA - ITS FAKE FAKE

Oct 03, 2013

guys LORENZ Unviersity is fake please don't belive those US people from Lorenz.. its big fraud. in the name of university- FAKE

please see the pic of website -- ALL are FAKE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

fake fake -- LORENZ UNVIERSITY

May 10, 2014

Lorenz university is a 101% legal university.

Oct 14, 2019

@Sajajd Ahmad Sajajd Ahmad...you are a thief, lair, cheater you will be punishing by Allah soon for cheating innocent people and taking their money for nothing

• Pr
      Jul 19, 2015

These are 100% money hogging thieves

• Je
      Apr 07, 2016

How can I get in touch with them for diploma verification?

@jenn036 Don't do it they are cheaters

• Ab
      May 24, 2016

I started to believe they are fake, as my husband paid a lot of fees for verification and authentications but nothing received from their side, and now we are trying to contact Mr Ian and Mr. Charles Anderson from their legal department but the emails bounce back and we cant get in touch with them!!! I think to all those people who believe they have been deceived we should all raise report legally and bring them to court!! if anyone has a contact with them please let me know
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Ad
      Dec 20, 2017

@Abumariam ‏‪+[protected]‬‏
    Try this number

• Wa
      Apr 05, 2017

Lorens be the best skool ever! It makes me so smart that peeples jus gave me money an lots of it. It make me purty so as all them girls want me. you want me? I be a gradate of lorenz

• Ad
      Dec 20, 2017

Lorenz Univrrsity id a diploma mill. Search google for diploma mill or unaccredited univetsity and you will find Lorenz Univety among them...

• Ho