L'Oreal Paris / terrible experience

United States Review updated:

Loreal puts false claims (Accompanied with pictures of models) on their products! My hair turned really really black! It also has uneven tone - the roots are much lighter (Although I don't have roots, since I don't have gray hair yet!) the ends are really really dark black!! Instead of light brown!!

I tried to die it again with a lighter color - it didn't work either!! I am stuck with it, don't know what to do!!! I will never buy their products and wanted to warn everybody about this!

The lady at the cosmetics counter at cvs told me this is pretty common in loreal products!!
Va

Comments

Lu
  10th of Jul, 2009
X tenso Loreal
Two weeks ago, I went in a salon with the brand LOREAL and asked and talked with the professional that told me all his history about working with L’Oreal brand. He is American and because this was easier for me explain that I would like to do a straightening in my hair (I am Brazilian, living in Thailand as an expatriate). He said to me that he could use an excellent product on my hair, and I believed totally in his words... but, for my surprise, since that sad day, I am losing my hair. My hair is all breaking in the root on the top of my head!!! And also for many parts for all my head!
Sincerely I hope more from L’Oreal, I hope some kind of contact with this big and renamed company, because the "professional" said to me that never happening with him, that it is very strange and I had to pay for a protein treatment! I am losing my hair, day after day and I am in panic!
I am waiting a contact as soon as possible!
I would like to receive some guidance to how do a treatment for my hear and the products to do it.

The salon that I unhappily went is -
HAIR WELL by LOREAL
4th floor Central Pattaya Beach Road, Room No 442

Luciane
He
  28th of Feb, 2010
I only use infallible lipstick by loreal. It does what it says, it lasts all day. It is great because i hate to reapply my lipstick. I ran out of my favorite color and the only color that I use. It is number 700 auburn, so I went to walmart to purchase another one and they did not have my color.They did not even have a slot for the number 700 color I use. So I thought it was discontinued. I had to then change my color, I was not happy. I had my empty lipstick with me so I would get the right one. I started comparing colors and found one that was darker by what is shown on the out side, I picked number 220 terra cotta. It was not darker it actually was lighter then #700 and I hate the color. Now I spent the money on that and used it so you can't return it. I then went to cvs and found my color #700 and bought it but now I have a lipstick that I wasted my money on.
Ma
  18th of Jan, 2012
I recently bought this mascara from walmart 01/02/12 and when I opened the package and tried the mascara it was nice but three days later the mascara began to flak off through out the day. By the evening or afternoon I would have to apply more which then flaking was even worse. I tried to take it back to walmart but because i had already open the package and used the mascara they wouldnt refund my money. I would like to be refunded my money. For what I pay for mascara yeah I want to be refunded.
Ms
  26th of Jul, 2012
I normally do not purchase drugstore lipstick. However, I was very curious about the Infallible lipstick by L'Oreal. So, yesterday I purchased a color at CVS.
When I arrived home, I excitedly removed the lipstick from my bag of goodies. I automatically started twisting the top of the lipstick to remove the seal. What! There was no seal. The lipstick was open for anyone's immediate use. This concerned me because CVS's lipsticks are accessible to everyone. So, I thought perhaps I had a returned one that was inadvertently returned to the shelf. So, I called CVS. I was advised by them that their lipsticks are rarely sealed. My goodness! So, wherever I purchase this lipstick, it will be unsealed? If I find it online and purchase it, it will arrive unsealed??? Isn't there a health law against this? Come on! Anyone can open these containers and put anything in these lipstick tubes. Anyone can put this on their lips and transfer a disease. There is no way I am putting this stuff on my lips.
Br
  26th of Jul, 2012
You can tell if a lipstick has been used or not. I'd be more worried about what you can't see in the air you breathe, the food you eat, and the normal everyday things you touch throughout the day.
An
  12th of May, 2014
I live in Trinidad & Tobago, and I usually use the L'OREAL Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color 8G - Golden Vanilla. I never had any complaint, but today I used it, and my hair turned brown, which I hate. I shall have to consider using this product in the future, because it is not consistent. What redress do I have in the circumstances??? Bleaching it out is out of the question.

L'Oreal International Logo L'Oreal International