Lord John's Footwear / Store closed

United States Review updated:
Lord John's Footwear
After ordering my shoes in Dec. 2007 and not receiving them, I have fought long and hard to get my money back. I went to the NH attorney General & the BBB. It took them 3 weeks to get the money back. All in all 6 months later my card was credited. Please go to the NH Attorney General's web site and file a claim.

GOOD TO KNOW AS OF June 17th The store has been closed down...

N  26th of Mar, 2007 by

Lord John's Footwear - Horrible experience and service!

I placed an order from Lord John's Footwear over a year ago. Since then, they have been relentless about sending me their junk e-mail. Every two to four days they e-mail me a new "20% off until... sale" notice. I have followed all of their proper "channels" to have my address removed from their list, including replying (many times) to the e-mail link at the bottom of their messages, and e-mailing customer service repeatedly. Besides being far beyond annoyed, I'm amazed at their lack of business sense: harassment does not engender repeat sales!

All this in addition to the fact that the service for my original order -- the one that started all of this -- was horrible. I received only one confirmation e-mail that the order request was received, and then... nothing. No communication for over a month, and I started to assume I'd been ripped off. The shoes finally arrived, but by then I had blacklisted this company, and I suggest any potential customers do the same.

Please forward this to the company at: online-cs AT lordjohnsfootwear.com

Thank you for your help!
A  16th of Apr, 2007 by
I'm in the middle of dealing with these flakes now. You place an order and they say the merchandise is in stock and then they don't have it. AND they charge your credit card as soon as they take the order. What a rip! Run from these idiots as fast as you can and don't order from them!
D  18th of Jul, 2007 by
I have ordered from Lord John's Footwear several times and have had a wonderful experience every time. They sent me a confirmation email and the items always shipped quickly. I have nothing but good reviews for this company.
N  6th of Aug, 2007 by

Lord John's Footwear - Poor business practices

I have also had a horrible experience with Lord John's Footwear. I placed an order for two pairs of sandals on May 29th, and my Visa was charged the next day (bad business practice to charge the customer payment before shipping them the product). I received one of the pairs three weeks later. On June 30th, I emailed to ask them about the status of my second pair. They responded that the item was out of stock and asked if I wanted a refund. I responded immediately that I would like a refund. Three weeks later, I still had not received my refund. I placed a follow-up call to customer service for which I was on hold 11 minutes long distance (on my cell - free nationwide calling, but still) after their toll-free number didn't work. I emailed again a week later (this week), and they said they were processing a refund right away. Suffice it to say, I will never be doing business with this company again. And if the refund doesn't go through, I'm contesting the charge to my Visa and reporting them to the New Hampshire Better Business Bureau (which, by the way, lists them as an "unsatisfactory" company - I wish I had checked their rating in advance of doing business with them). Buyer beware!
A  24th of Jul, 2008 by
I believe, this company has been shut down. I hope legal actions to put these ### in jail was issued.

They have ripped off so many people and aggravated many more.
N  2nd of Jun, 2009 by
Dear Sir/Madam,

How are u doing?
We are footwear manufacture, if you are looking for someone for long-tern cooperation, please welcome visit my e-shop at :http://picasaweb.google.com/home?tab=mq

Any future details, please join us at wendy.rao@gmail.com