Loot Fetch / Unauthorized charges

Loot Fetch
I'm surprised this con-artist still has his site up. I made the mistake of using lootfetch about a year ago. After about a week, I still had not received anything and sent him an email asking if everything was OK. He replied apologizing and saying he would get on it 'ASAP, ' or that he was 'working on it.' I ended up hearing this about three times over the span of a month and a half, and finally disputed payment via paypal.

It should be noted that it took him so long, I was able to switch professions, make the item that I had originally bought, put one in the auction house for days and the dude still didn't buy it.

Do not use this site or anything he is associated with such as wowgoldreserve or anything associated with GIOS ventures.

D  6th of Apr, 2009 by
Best Best Advice Agree Disagree +4 Votes
I used them a few times with no issues. They are the only ones doing items in the USA and they will always refund you if there is an issue.
Support always replies and I have always either -- 1 - gotten my items --- 2- gotten a refund --- 3- exchange.
So can't really go wrong. Just order something small for a couple dollars to test them out if you are paranoid or something.
D  3rd of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Have used the site a few times as well without any issues. Service has been prompt. Support is responsive.
N  5th of Jun, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I just went through my own issues with lootfetch.com I waited almost 4 weeks for the items i ordered and every time i emailed and asked, i was told, we are working on it hard, we get them to you very soon. After 4 weeks I said i just wanted a refund. They said no and that they would have the items to me in a couple days. Well another week went by so I went ahead and opened a dispute on paypal. WHOA! Instantly the emails started flowing in, calling me a thief, and on the paypal site they said they delivered to me, and now im saying they didnt just to steal my money back, flat out called me a liar, etc etc. Somehow they got my regular email address and told me they would sacrifice an account and inform Blizzard that i ordered from them to get my account banned, and then said, and I quote, "we will get back at you, in game AND out". Take that however you will. Total threats, if I didnt drop the paypal dispute. In the end I dropped the paypal dispute cause I have 2 accounts with 10 level 80's and would make me sick to lose one or both of them. I will never try to use their service or anything like them again, EVER! its just not worth it. I will farm my own mats, thank you.
D  10th of Sep, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I got my items just fine.