Loose Weight System/ Adipose / Credit Card Fraud

1 United States
Phone: 1-800-430-1529

My husband received a unauthorized charge from this co. for the amount of 34.84 for a weight loss product called Adipose.He was told that I had placed the order and went for auto delivery on 3/26/09. I never ordered such a product and dont even use his Capital One card.I dont know how they got the card no. or my first name but they had it.I never received the product and thats probably due to they didnt have all the address correct.We called the no which was [protected] that was on the credit card statement.Note; I see they have many dif. phone nos. they use. Anyways was told they would take me off the auto shipment and refund the credit card. Funny they never asked any other information he just gave them his name. Also called Capital One put this charge in dispute will probably have to cancel out card now. Also am going to FBI web site and reporting this company for credit card fraud. I put a search in for the product and came up with this web site; glad I did as Im not the only one whos had this fraud pulled on.