Loomis Wealth Solutions / they have our money

We became a member of Loomis' organization in 2005. We have acquired 4 properties through his company. All 4 are now in the process of foreclosure. Lee Loomis has $100, 000.00 of our money. All we have is his promissary note. Is there any chance we will ever see this money again. John Hagner has about $42, 000.00 dollars of our money in his Narus fund. Will we ever see this money again. This 140K is all the money we have after 28 years of marriage. Our ship is sinking fast.
Ron & Sylvia Gaenzle

Comments

• Da
      21st of Nov, 2008

My Story is exactly the same. $110K in Naras fund and 5 properties in foreclosure. Are you taking any steps? You may contact me directly dberezin1@yahoo.com We need to figure out our way out of this mess. Thanks

• He
      17th of Feb, 2009

I've been reading through all the lee loomis threads online and cannot fathom how anyone still thinks this man is decent and just "lost his way". Loomis is a greedy SOB who has ruined hundred of lives. Family broken apart, homes lost, credits ruined, retirements postponed, and mental distress. These are the things Loomis can be given credit for, not being some hero that saved families, in fact I'll say it right now, i highly doubt anyone who is still praising Lee Loomis is actually a real member the LWS, they are more likely staffers or Loomis himself trying to make it appear as if he's not as shady as all the proof says he is. But hey, i could be wrong and if so, please i welcome anyone of them to reply to this post and tell me after reading all the heartache and theft this man has created, do you still feel he's a misunderstood man who "cares" about doing the right thing?.

I have 4 people (family and friends) who have gotten involved with this man and each one has spent the last couple of years miserable at the thought of what they let Lee talk them into. I've watched as this man strung these poor people along for years, promising them even the minimum he originally promised in his seminars, yet always failing to deliver that at the very least. Occasionally he's throw them a bone to shut them up and get them to stop badgering him, but what he threw at them was pennies compared to what he owed them.

The original idea was to use their good credit to buy homes, then those homes would generate rent or profit after being sold. And as a member you had to enroll in their life insurance plan, But "no worries" they said as you looked at the steep monthly price. "You're house rental payment will cover the cost"

What he doesn't tell you is he's hired property management who wont make any effort to make sure the homes have occupants, nor will they be paying the mortgage on those homes if their is rent being collected. So you're left with a home mortgage you have to pay out of your own pocket or being told after the fact that the mortgage wasn't paid and now your credit is ###.

Nice Huh?

What they also fail to mention is if your homes are not generating the money they will still try and make you pay for that life insurance out of pocket. And when you try to explain that you can't because you haven't received your rent payments, they turn it around on you and say too bad you signed a contract.

As you get deeper into this scam, Lee will attempt to take more from you by targeting your own homes. He will convince you that refinancing your home will somehow benefit you, even if the house is paid off. I've seen the aftermath of this ploy as well and it isn't pretty.

So now you're left financially ruined, confused, mentally exhausted, Frustrated and getting angrier by the minute as more and more proof surfaces of this man's dirty dealings. You can only sit there and hope that the FBI can make their case and send Loomis to jail so you might gain the slightest bit of closure. But is that really all you can do?

You do realize that the FBI is only interest in pursuing criminals charges on Loomis right? They don't care about getting back what he took, hell i doubt they care about making the extra effort to prove you were all duped so that your credits can be restored and you can finally be rid of these albatross's around your necks called houses.

I've said it before, i'll say it again, there needs to be a class action CIVIL suit. There also needs to be constant contact with the FBI so you know what they intend to do with the $400K + Cars they took from him after they are no longer evidence. I'll tell you all what I've told my friends...stop listening to the stragglers of LWS staff and be proactive! You need to take these steps yourself to get what is rightfully yours, only then will you all have closure.

I'll end by saying that I've seen former members, cursing themselves, sick to their stomach, riddled with guilt over the fact that they introduced family and friends to Lee and now they suffer with them. But you're not to blame. LEE IS! He scammed so many people, including some of his staff, hell he's probably still scamming any remaining staff he has left. Lee Loomis had a good idea, so no one should feel stupid or guilty for getting themselves or others involved, the blame is solely on Loomis for being such a greedy tool and destroying what could have potentially been a sound investment plan. So to those people, please stop beating yourself up, you didn't know and when you did, you came forward, that's all you could have done. If the guilt is eating at you so bad, then turn that energy into something constructive and start a class action CIVIL suit. But don't let this man take anymore time, energy and mental space then he already has, he's not worth it.