LookRichForLess.com / idiots

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Lookrichforless.com over charging scam artists

My name is Christina Cook, Pa. I recently ordered a Rolex Datejust Pearlmaster 18k Gold with Gold Dial Bar Hour Markers item # RLL081 for $115 plus $19.95 for shipping from lookrichforless.com. I paid with my mastercard. When i received my watch it was in a yellow envelope with no return address . The only thing on the envelope was my address and lookrichforless.com.

When i received my credit card statement i noticed lookrichforless.com charged my C/C three times. I Called and spoke with someone named Ashley. She told me there must be a mistake and for me to call customer service. I called and spoke with a man named Joe. He would not refund my money. He said if i had a problem to call C/C company and speak with them. He would not help me in anyway.

Please do yourself a favor and save your money do the research before purchasing from this company. Look rich for less needs to shut down. They do not deserve to be in business.

Christina Cook, Pa

Comments

• Fa
      21st of Jul, 2010

There have more than one hundred years since the birth of Rolex submariner. Rolex this famous brand watch is unfailing even if the each model of Rolex is well-known by us . such as Rolex oyster perpetual, Rolex submariner chronometer and so on .every time as long as we refer to dive tool, Rolex submariner always the top choice in all dive watches . While our replica rolex will not go down to the genuine Rolex no matter in appearance or quality .Last month, we do an experience .this experience result is a historical progress, it break the prejudice for replica rolex before . to test and verify our replica rolex whether can reach same function as the real one we invite the professional dive athlete to wear our swiss replica rolex submariner chronometer dive to the ocean and deep into 100 feet . our dive sport man wear an original rolex submariner in his other hand to make a contrast. when his come out water, we are very satisfy with this result . it shows that we are success .our replica rolex is not only for fashion any more, our customer can use it as a genuine Rolex . You can find from this picture, its rotatable watch bezel is convenient to compute the precise the time span with a hour .From its appearance it has equipped with the function of SUB especially the luminous markers and its handles is so easy to read .though the diameter is not so big only has 34mm, it has a high-grade movement. It can resist the pressure of the seafloor, the impact of sea wave even if the drastic temperature difference of ocean. From that people begin to pay attention to our replica rolex, because the brilliant rolex submariner is one more luxurious watch models by Rolex. at present we have sold out more than one thousand rolex submariner chronometer and win our customers’ approve . so we will insist this business though there will be so many difficulty need us to overcome . our final intension is make most common can enjoy the high quality wrist watch just like the rich .