LookRichForLess.com / Lookrichforless.com is a rip off

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Lookrichforless.com is a total ripoff

My name is Rachael De long, NC. I ordered a Submariner Full 18k Gold Blue Dial with Blue Bezel replica rolex item # RX333-mens watch for my husbands birthday from lookrichforless.com.I spoke to a woman named Ashley on the phone. I was charged $115 on my visa card plus $19.95 for shipping.

When i received the watch it was delivered by USPS in a yellow package not protected at all. There was no return address on the package. All it said was lookrichforless.com. First of all when i opened the package the there was a crack from one side of the watch to the other. Also on the website lookrichforless.com you are told the watch is shipped with a box and a 3 year warranty certificate. Not true at all.

When i called the number provided on their website the same woman Ashley answered. I told her what the problem was and she told me there was nothing she can do for me and to deal with it. She would not give me the return address. She would only tell me they were based out of New York. When i asked to speak with her boss she hung up on me. I was calling over a 2 month period no one would answer my call . I also sent them several emails no answer that way. I was charged all together $135 on my C/C and nothing to show for it but a broke watch that did not work. Please do not purchase anything from look rich for less. All they will do is rip you off .

Rachael De Long, NC

Comments

17th of Oct, 2008
    LookRichForLess.com - This website is a scam
    lookrichforless.com

This is a scam website. Please do not buy anything from these thieves. I purchased a watch and never received the item. But they did charge my credit card for $135.00. The website is presently down and the email address they sent with the receipt for purchase does not exist.
    Don't be scammed please. They are a fraud. Please do your research before buying anything on the internet. I've learned my lesson!

20th of Oct, 2008

The product is crap. Your better off grabing one off the dudes in NYC for 25 bucks, its same thing, I had the chance this past spring to do just that, there's no difference.

No box or guarentee just a bag from Japan. Lasted @ 2 months and filled with water in the shower.

Tick tick tick it's a rip off time bomb.

Save your money for a real one.

JBoston

18th of Feb, 2009

Well i am shocked to find these comments, i have bought two watches from look rich for less, and both watches have been delivered on time with no problems.
    We must remember that these watches are fake and are a fraction of the cost of an origional, they are not water tight, and must be used only for show as there is no build quality in them, however this is no excuse for bad customer service .
    WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT USING THEM AGAIN