lookrichforless / Item not received

1 PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8145637407

I ordered Rolex Submariner Green Aniverssary Edition almost 4 weeks ago and I still did not get it. They do not answer my emails and when I try to call to them answer machine pop up. Absolute rip off website. Buyers beware !!!

Ch

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2009

Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own jewelry discussion group under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i read your complaint and i'm sure this Rolex Submariner Anniversary Edition is NOT A REAL ROLEX because the title "LOOKRICHFORLESS" sounds like it's a company who sells "COUNTERFEIT WATCHES THAT RESEMBLE THE REAL HIGH END WATCHES."

I will suggest to you that you contact your credit card company and file a DISPUTE OF PAYMENT and let them know you never received the order you paid for and you'd like an investigation done to get back the money they paid out for this watch.

If you have any jewelry questions for me feel free to contact me here.

3rd of Apr, 2009

HERE'S A LINK I THINK YOU NEED TO VISIT AND CONTACT IMMEDIATELY, IT'S THE JEWELER'S VIGILANCE COMMITTEE FOR CONSUMERS. I REALLY THINK THIS SITE WOULD HELP YOU TREMENDOUSLY.

VISIT: http://www.jvclegal.org/Consumers/index.php