Lookfantastic.com / thank you for nothing

United States Review updated:

I came here to share how bad experiences I had with lookfantastic.com. I must confess I made a mistake when I ordered some goods from this "webshop" (no idea how to call this company, in a shop usually you get what you pay for). They claim: "Our orders are sent via courier and are normally delivered within 48 working hrs". Well I waited for my package a month. Received the holy nothing. Sent them dozens of e-mails. No answer. Called them, asked to refund my money. They said my money will be in my account within 5 working days. Another 2 weeks has passed by. Still have not received my money. At least I contacted my bank, hoping to finally see my money again. I conclusion: forget this obviously fraud, untrusty company. Thank you lookfantastic.com. Thank you for NOTHING.

Comments

Dec 14, 2012

I experienced a similar thing. I ordered a product from the UK Lookfantastic.com company and not only did they send me the wrong product but they also did not refund me when I sent it back to them, apparently their warehouse did not receive it. Be warned!